Lorache Limited is a marketing management, Human Capital development and Business Process & Strategist consultancy outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organisation design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
- Creating an enthusiastic and successful sales environment focusing on thinking outside the box and challenging the norm in business.
- Managing the success of the sales team across all supermarket customers.
- Signing off on ranging concepts, new product opportunities, promotions and point of purchase solutions.
- Overseeing a team of 45 sales professionals, mentoring and directing strategies for success and driving sales plans.
- Nurturing high-level relationships with suppliers and stakeholders.
- Managing large corporate accounts at a national level.
- Building and developing strong business relationships with new and existing channels.
- Developing and assessing the national marketing strategy to increase customer acquisition and retention.
- Evaluating information related to sales, promotions, competition and market research.
- Managing budgets and new implementations.
- Developing and presenting effective proposals to all stakeholders.
- Negotiating sales contracts and marketing strategies.
- Increasing sales and distribution of new and existing product portfolios.
- The Successful Applicant will have a strong sales management background in the FMCG industry with a hunger to progress to the next level (i.e. succession to Director/ GM level).
- Significant experience with a fast paced and high activity field team will be seen as highly advantageous along with demonstrated examples of developing and sustaining high performance teams and winning cultures.
- The ability to lead cross-functionally is vital, as well as the ability to travel regularly interstate as required.
- Minimum of 10 years sales experience in FMCG
go to method of application »
- Develop Distributor Business plan for each customer in the territory.
- Develop New Sales opportunities within designated Region.
- Establish coverage plan for Distributor in assigned territory.
- Regularly review performance and contribution with the Distributors.
- Communicate and ensure realization of Priorities.
- Manage relationships between retailers, wholesalers, distributors.
- Accountable for forecast accuracy for the region and effective management and control of allocated Trade Funds.
- Implement promotional activity in line with the brand strategies.
- Accountable for implementing company plans of market penetration and numeric distribution in a sales region.
- Regular review of regional structure and requirements and manage the Infiltration and Ex Filtration of cross border activity.
- Prepare Monthly Regional Report with all essential elements.
- Liaise with Business Partners to keep abreast with Industry development.
- Monitor/Submit market intelligence information.
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher qualification in any field of study
- Must have more than 5 years of Sales/ Marketing experience in a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) environment.
- Highly numerate with an understanding of finance for non-finance.
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills.
- Good Computer skills-Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Ms. Power Point.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their applications to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.