Vacancy at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
Posted on: 27 November, 2014
Deadline: 30 November, 2014
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results
Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) is currently recruiting for Executive Assistant in a reputable company.
- Assist the Managing Director in planning and developing strategy in line with organizational goals and assist the M.D in decision making by acting as stand-in in his absence and providing feedback.
- Follow up with potential counterparties/unit heads to pursue new business relationships
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of letters
- Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents; prepare background documents and outgoing mail as necessary.
- Receive correspondence for MD’s office from staff members and distribute correspondence from MD’s out tray to staff members.
- Assist in preparing meeting agendas, documents and draft minutes of meetings as necessary.
- Work closely with and provide executive assistant support for the Managing Director and members of the Board as well as take minutes and actions at Board and other meetings, communicating documented minutes in a timely manner
- Review & proffer advice on correspondences requiring the Managing Director’s signature.
- Ensure the office of the Managing Director interfaces smoothly with internal/external stakeholders by carrying out the following: creating, managing, organizing & updating mailing lists for the office of the Managing Director on MS Outlook
- Managing & updating the Managing Director's Portal on the intranet, ensuring that information made available on the portal is constantly updated, well organized for easy access/retrieval & support effective knowledge management, amongst others
- Provide appropriate answers to enquiries from external parties or direct as appropriate.
- Manage, update & maintain a confidential document management/filing system for the Managing Director's office as well as assist with the tracking and monitoring of the budget for the office
Qualification, Minimum Experience and Skills
- Minimum of B.Sc from a numerate discipline (Accounting/Finance) from a reputable institution.
- At least 5 years of working experience as a personal assistant or executive assistant to the MD/CEO.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including experience building relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Sound judgment, a high degree of professionalism, and the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Must be detail oriented, results-oriented, able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Good working attitude, mature personality and able to work under minimum supervision
- In-depth knowledge and proficiency of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Application via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org with 'EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT' as subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)Similar Jobs
- Administrative Assistants at Rainbow Group International
- Chief Security Officers at Fadac Resources
- Job Vacancy at an International Betting and Gaming Company - Kimberly Ryan
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH