Vacancy at Adcem Healthcare Limited
Posted on: 27 November, 2014
Deadline: 30 November, 2014
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Adcem Healthcare Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Adcem is a technology and innovation driven healthcare company .Our services range from design and installation of Pneumatic air tube systems to turn-key delivery of Renal Dialysis Centres. We cover the spectrum of renal therapy products and services including equipment installation, medication, education and treatment options for Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD). Adcem remains a reliable source for vascular access solutions in specialties spanning Chemotherapy, Critical Care, Nephrology, Haematology and Gastroenterology.
Adcem Healthcare Limited is recruiting to fill the position of Sales Analyst
- Involved in creating and developing new business targets
- Involved in revenue generation activities by driving advertising and marketing campaigns
- Responsible for all customer related queries and resolution processes.
- Involved in quality assurance processes and stock audit ac
- Analysed business processes in areas of business to customer. And also maintained good customer service approach.
- Involved in all retail activities including; stock deliveries, stock transfers, stock analysis, and new product analysis among others to promote the company's vision on customer retention.
- Promoting the company's vision by keeping in touch with existing customers and getting new ones.
- Investigated stock variances and generated appropriate reports.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Any other task as assigned by Line Manager.
- Graduate of related field, with at least 3 years relevant experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward copy their CV's and cover letter to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Adcem Healthcare LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at First Cardiology Consultants
- Ambulance Driver at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Driver at Hesspharm Limited
- Medical Laboratory Technicians at Tabitha Medical Center
- Fresh Jobs at Lafenwa Osiberu & Co.
- Nursing Officer/ Midwife at Newgate Medical Service Limited
- Locum Physiotherapist at PhysioconnectNG
- Registered Nurse at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital