Interra Networks Ltd (Interra) – is a leading provider of Information & Communications Technology (ICT) solutions for the private and public sector. We develop, deploy and manage ICT products and services with a focus on the emerging markets of the world – from as simple as a website to as complex as a secure IP-Voice Network, we can help turn your business needs into a working solution. We bring our years of experience to bear in developing innovative solutions and partnering with our clients to ensure they derive maximum value from their technology projects.
At Interra Networks our people are our greatest assets. We are growing and need people looking for a rewarding and challenging careers in various disciplines. If you have drive, intellect and a passion to exceed the norm, we want you!
Interra Networks is recruiting to fill the position of Call Centre Manager
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing the daily running of the call centre, including sourcing equipment, effective resource planning and implementing call centre strategies and operations;
- Carrying out needs assessments, performance reviews and cost/benefit analyses;
- Setting and meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency, sales and quality;
- Ensuring all relevant communications, records and data are updated and recorded;
- Advising clients on products and services available;
- Liaising with supervisors, team leaders, operatives and third parties to gather information and resolve issues;
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of industry developments and involvement in networks;
- Monitoring random calls to improve quality, minimize errors and track operative performance;
- Coordinating staff recruitment, including writing vacancy advertisements and liaising with HR staff;
- Reviewing the performance of staff, identifying training needs and planning training sessions;
- Recording statistics, user rates and the performance levels of the centre and preparing reports;
- Handling the most complex customer complaints or enquiries;
- Organizing staffing, including shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand;
- Coaching, motivating and retaining staff and coordinating bonus, reward and incentive schemes;
- Forecasting and analyzing data against budget figures on a weekly and/or monthly basis.
- High Leadership Skill
- Research Savvy
- Team Player
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong Operational Skills
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Should possess the skill to work both in team and also perform independently.
- Persuasive, patient manner
- Coaching, Mentoring and leadership skills
Qualification and Experience
- A foreign degree in any field is preferred.
- Previous experience as a Manager or Supervisor in the call centre of one of the major telecoms.
Method of Application
To apply for the position of Call Centre Manager, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.