Human Resource Associates (HRA) - Our client, Protech Engineering is an indigenous engineering service and contracting firm with vast expertise in electrical power and computer environment and conditioning. We control, distribute, transfer, monitor, measure, manage, display, service and communicate with power, for critical information technology equipment. The needs for productivity and expansion, has led the organisation to employ professionals to occupy the existing vacant positions.
We’re looking for a talented Brand manager to deliver self-service offerings. You will be part of a great team with the mission of building an unparalleled customer self-service application.
- Working closely with our development team and reporting to Product Management in Port Harcourt
- Lead product managers, working closely with design and engineering teams in all phases of product development.
- Distill Protech’s competitive strategy, customer research, and new technology developments into a clear understanding of key self-service use cases for support teams and their customers, and use these insights to influence the evolution of the Protech platform.
- Engage with product marketing, sales, and customer success teams to develop launch strategy, product packaging, and training.
- Be an advocate for simplicity, style, beauty, usability and customer centric design in every product discussion
- Minimum 4 years of experience in product management with increasing levels of responsibility in fast-paced, agile development environments.
- Ability to travel quarterly to work with product and other functional teams in our HQ in Port Harcourt.
- A degree in Engineering or any Science related discipline.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and the ability to present and defend your ideas to other key stakeholders.
- Excellent accountability and work ethic, being extremely organized in the way that you work
go to method of application »
- As a fitter, you'll service and repair the equipment. You could work on mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic or computerised systems. Organising routine servicing schedules
- Checking and calibrating instruments to make sure they are accurate
- Responding immediately to equipment breakdowns
- Fixing faults or arranging for replacements to be installed
- Keeping production managers informed of progress
- Organising teams to make sure 24-hour cover is available
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Engineering or other relevant discipline.
- 5 years experience in operations and maintenance.
go to method of application »
We are looking for an experienced all-round marketing and Sales manager with focus on experiences and community development.
- Improves marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Production of basic marketing assets (banners, headline images, social media visuals)
JOB QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of OND in any relevant discipline
- 2-3 years of marketing and content creation experience, ideally in a fast paced startup environment.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to translate ideas into marketing content.
- A willingness to learn and adapt in an ever-changing environment.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should e-mail their resume with a passport photograph, if possible (quoting the relevant references for the vacancy in the subject of the e-mail) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.