Vacancies at Kess Pharmaceutical Distribution Company
Posted on: 26 November, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View Jobs posted same day
Our client - Kess is a pharmaceutical distributor company in Nigeria which is in business for better health, Kess plays an integral role in health care and has a unique vision for its future. As there is need for expansion, we seek for professionals to join the organisation for effective productivity.
- The Operations Manager is responsible for the operational activities of a variety of functional departments, distribution center(s), or facility(ies).
- The Operations Manager/Distribution Center Leader will:
- Reviews and analyzes reports, records and directives, and confers with managers/ supervisors to obtain data required for planning activities.
- Ensures the security and accountability of materials and goods with inventory control.
- May evaluate current procedures and practices for accomplishing department objectives and implement improved procedures and practices.
- Gives work direction, resolves problems, and sets deadlines to ensure timely completion of work.
- Monitors and analyzes costs and prepares budgets.
- A first degree from any field of study is required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years operational and managerial experience
- Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Very thorough knowledge of Operations Management
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal/written)
- Proven managerial and leadership skills
- Ability to motivate and energize team, especially those remote employees
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Must be proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office suite.
go to method of application »
- Provides customer feedback to appropriate personnel to help ensure customer satisfaction is met
- Ensures training of field service personnel is accomplished
- Reviews processes and procedures for purchase orders and purchase requisitions.
- Have a working knowledge of various inventory and tool control and tracking software programs
- Setup/monitor/evaluate shipping methods for accuracy and efficiency
- Work directly with Quality Assurance personnel to identify metrics and standards for regulatory compliance
- Monitors compliance with company procedures and appropriate regulatory agency regulations
- Punctuality to work each day and prepared to work scheduled work hours
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Business Preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years working Experience
- Managing people/budgets.
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should send CV to Email: email@example.com stating the code and the position applied for as the subject.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Procurement Officer at a Multinational Pharmaceutical Company - Aldelia Limited
- District Development Manager at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Graduate Trainee at Brookspharma Nigeria Limited
- Medical Representatives at Pfizer