Vacancies at Kess Pharmaceutical Distribution Company
Posted on: 26 November, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our client - Kess is a pharmaceutical distributor company in Nigeria which is in business for better health, Kess plays an integral role in health care and has a unique vision for its future. As there is need for expansion, we seek for professionals to join the organisation for effective productivity.
- The Operations Manager is responsible for the operational activities of a variety of functional departments, distribution center(s), or facility(ies).
- The Operations Manager/Distribution Center Leader will:
- Reviews and analyzes reports, records and directives, and confers with managers/ supervisors to obtain data required for planning activities.
- Ensures the security and accountability of materials and goods with inventory control.
- May evaluate current procedures and practices for accomplishing department objectives and implement improved procedures and practices.
- Gives work direction, resolves problems, and sets deadlines to ensure timely completion of work.
- Monitors and analyzes costs and prepares budgets.
- A first degree from any field of study is required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years operational and managerial experience
- Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Very thorough knowledge of Operations Management
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal/written)
- Proven managerial and leadership skills
- Ability to motivate and energize team, especially those remote employees
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Must be proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office suite.
go to method of application »
- Provides customer feedback to appropriate personnel to help ensure customer satisfaction is met
- Ensures training of field service personnel is accomplished
- Reviews processes and procedures for purchase orders and purchase requisitions.
- Have a working knowledge of various inventory and tool control and tracking software programs
- Setup/monitor/evaluate shipping methods for accuracy and efficiency
- Work directly with Quality Assurance personnel to identify metrics and standards for regulatory compliance
- Monitors compliance with company procedures and appropriate regulatory agency regulations
- Punctuality to work each day and prepared to work scheduled work hours
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Business Preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years working Experience
- Managing people/budgets.
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should send CV to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the code and the position applied for as the subject.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Medical Representatives at Novartis Nigeria
- Medical Sales Representatives at Exus Pharmaceutical Nigeria Limited
- Medical Representatives at Pfizer
- Latest Jobs at Medsaf
- Fresh Jobs at Exus Pharmaceutical Nigeria Limited
- Job Openings at HealthPlus Limited