Current Vacancy at MacTay Consulting
Posted on: 26 November, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at MacTay Consulting
MacTay Consulting has been in existence for over 28 years in Nigeria. We are a member of TACK and TMI, international consulting companies operating in over 60 countries and with a combined experience of over 80 years.
Our global network of partners and experience means that our clients enjoy all the benefits of a local office, while drawing upon our multi-cultural knowledge and global delivery resource – whenever required.
MacTay Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
The MacTay Group is looking to recruit Business Development Executives to work in its Business Growth Department.
- The role involves working as part of a young, dynamic and highly talented team.
- This role requires co-creating and implementation of strategies as well as designing and delivering compelling presentations.
- Applicants must have a flair for business development, networking and strategy.
- The primary focus and objective will be to develop new buying centers in target accounts
- Develop leads into opportunities and convert into new accounts
- Leverage on knowledge of industry trends and client challenges to develop and deliver compelling value propositions
- Assist in the assessment, design, and development of technical requirements and solutions
- Support the development of project proposals; employ data gathering techniques and analysis in order to present proposed solutions to clients
- Manage client expectations throughout the sales cycle and closing process
- Develop and manage a pipeline of qualified opportunities
- Attend networking events and conferences both locally and internationally
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in selling complex business solutions
- Comprehensive understanding of targeted industry business environments, issues and current trends
- Qualified applicants must demonstrate a consistent ability to exceed sales targets
- This is a “hunter” role and qualified candidates must provide examples of their ability to generate organic revenue growth via prospecting tools and techniques
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships with senior executives within middle market companies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and outstanding presentation skills
- Demonstrated commitment to stay abreast of industry trends across multiple business sectors
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, competitive sales culture
- Ability to travel extensively as required
- High level of personal and professional integrity
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
Passion for :
- Key Accounts Management
- Relationship Management
- Pitching for New Business
Other Additional Skills:
- Problem Solving: Analytical thought needed to resolve issues in a variety of complex situations, without supervision.
- Nature of Impact: Routinely impacts quality, timeliness of results and revenues.
- Interpersonal Skills: Developed communication skills to exchange complex information.
- Negotiation Skills: Negotiates aggressively internally and externally at high levels or with persons of influence frequently.
- Presentation Skills: Ability to design and deliver compelling business presentations.
- Min. Education: Undergraduate degree required.
- Human Resource Management with some outsourcing experience and track record with selling services (would be a bonus)
- Lots of travel
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MacTay ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Client Service/Social Media Executive at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Brand Ambassador at TalentBase
- Sales Personnel at Doheney Services Ltd
- Economist at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Latest Jobs at AFM Recruit
- Job Opening at Janchine Nigeria Limited
- Secretariat Administrator at Stresert Services Limited