Current Vacancy at MacTay Consulting
Posted on: 26 November, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at MacTay Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
MacTay Consulting has been in existence for over 28 years in Nigeria. We are a member of TACK and TMI, international consulting companies operating in over 60 countries and with a combined experience of over 80 years.
Our global network of partners and experience means that our clients enjoy all the benefits of a local office, while drawing upon our multi-cultural knowledge and global delivery resource – whenever required.
MacTay Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
The MacTay Group is looking to recruit Business Development Executives to work in its Business Growth Department.
- The role involves working as part of a young, dynamic and highly talented team.
- This role requires co-creating and implementation of strategies as well as designing and delivering compelling presentations.
- Applicants must have a flair for business development, networking and strategy.
- The primary focus and objective will be to develop new buying centers in target accounts
- Develop leads into opportunities and convert into new accounts
- Leverage on knowledge of industry trends and client challenges to develop and deliver compelling value propositions
- Assist in the assessment, design, and development of technical requirements and solutions
- Support the development of project proposals; employ data gathering techniques and analysis in order to present proposed solutions to clients
- Manage client expectations throughout the sales cycle and closing process
- Develop and manage a pipeline of qualified opportunities
- Attend networking events and conferences both locally and internationally
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in selling complex business solutions
- Comprehensive understanding of targeted industry business environments, issues and current trends
- Qualified applicants must demonstrate a consistent ability to exceed sales targets
- This is a “hunter” role and qualified candidates must provide examples of their ability to generate organic revenue growth via prospecting tools and techniques
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships with senior executives within middle market companies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and outstanding presentation skills
- Demonstrated commitment to stay abreast of industry trends across multiple business sectors
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, competitive sales culture
- Ability to travel extensively as required
- High level of personal and professional integrity
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
Passion for :
- Key Accounts Management
- Relationship Management
- Pitching for New Business
Other Additional Skills:
- Problem Solving: Analytical thought needed to resolve issues in a variety of complex situations, without supervision.
- Nature of Impact: Routinely impacts quality, timeliness of results and revenues.
- Interpersonal Skills: Developed communication skills to exchange complex information.
- Negotiation Skills: Negotiates aggressively internally and externally at high levels or with persons of influence frequently.
- Presentation Skills: Ability to design and deliver compelling business presentations.
- Min. Education: Undergraduate degree required.
- Human Resource Management with some outsourcing experience and track record with selling services (would be a bonus)
- Lots of travel
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MacTay ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Product/Brand Manager (FMCG) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Psychologist at Protege Management
- Accounts Clerk at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Fresh Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Junior Digital Designer / Graphic Designer (Photoshop) at Oscar Temple
- Jobs at McTimothy Associates
- Business Development Executives at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
- Expert, Business Plan Development at Aquarian Consult Limited