Lomerg is a leading provider of professional consultancy and business support services. We provide a full range of business solution in Recruitment, Learning and Development, Business Support Services, Management and Business Consulting. This include Business process re-engineering, Recruitment/Human resource management, Strategy development and implementation, Management/Technical training and career development, Business model and implementation plans, Business writing/Profiling, Engineering services, Logistic, Procurement and Supply Chain solution, ICT solutions, Lomerg Commercial.
Our business philosophy is hinged upon the conviction that the quality of insight, people expertise, efficient process and technology deployed in business is the key driver to growth, profitability and competitiveness.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
- Ensuring that all invoices are approved by authority.
- Check for casting accuracy and hence ensure that relevant supporting documents have been properly attached.
- Re-computation of VAT on supplier invoices
- Raising of Journal Entries where necessary
- Daily posting of invoices and receipt into the system and proper filing.
- Month end adjustment(Accruals, Prepayment and Bank Charges)
- To ensure the accurate reconciliation of payables and preparation of creditors are up to date
- To monitor and keep record of petty cash
- Monthly Bank Reconciliation,
- Weekly ledger Account Reconciliation.
- Any other job as may be assigned by the Chief Accountant.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- HND/BSC qualification
- Produces clear succinct and well structured written work
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Works to the highest standards, demonstrating resilience to pressure and retains a professional approach.
- Works hard, takes ownership of own work and consistently meets or exceeds targets.
- Ability to work on your own initiative to ensure that both timely and accurate reporting systems are in place.
go to method of application »
- Collating, checking and analysis
- Examining company accounts and financial control systems
- Gauging levels of financial risk within organisations
- Checking that financial reports and records are accurate and reliable
- Ensuring that assets are safeguarded
- Identifying if and where processes are not working as they should and advising on changes to be made
- Minimum Qualification: OND/HND/B.Sc in relevant discipline
- Required Experience: 1- 3 years
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.