At RS Hunter, we believe our clients have the resources, what we do is to galvanise, advice, and partner with our clients to understand the peculiarities of their businesses and then offer the best HR solutions and strategies that work.Our objective is to focus on creating an overall people driven value through training, expert HR advisory services and value enhancement to our clients in small business medium sector range while providing support to larger organisations in the areas of recruitment and executive selection
RS Hunter Limited is recruiting to fill the position of General Manager (Mobile Advertising)
Relationship Management/Customer Retention
- Develop relationship with digital advertising & mobile advertising agencies, as well as traditional agencies
- Source for mobile campaigns from digital agencies and responsible for execution
- Liaise with media buyer/digital account manager on mobile campaigns
- Support Creative Direction for clients in the different arms of the business.
- Provide Secondary support for Media in client engagement and management
- Assist and Support Strategy formulation.
- Develop mobile plans & strategies to execute the campaign.
- Responsible for brand equity and marketing for the organization in Nigeria and Across West Africa.
- Coordinates efforts with Publisher recruitment and acquisition
Revenue generation/market expansion
- Drives business development on advertiser and publisher side in the Nigerian and West African market
- Responsible for revenue with targets in Nigeria and Other West African Countries
- Assists with Group Business Development across the Business
Budgeting/Sales and Marketing forecast and Development
- Makes sales pitch and presentations to digital agencies, brand managers and other Group Business.
- Creation of new campaigns directly in the organization’s back-end.
- Basic banner copy writing (in different languages) and management.
- Manage relationship, conflicts and the daily running of accounts.
- Daily monitoring of Spending/Revenue – comparing Spending of the organization vs Revenue on affiliate networks and creating a daily report.
- Campaign optimization, cleaning up of bad targets and grouping of good ones for specific campaigns.
- Basic editing of landing pages (HTML).
- Collect new creative’s for new banners.
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field in an accredited university,
- A related Post graduate degree/Certification
- Good negotiation/deal closing skills
- Entrepreneurial ability to manage the affairs of the Unit.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
- Creative approach to up-selling to an existing client base and generating new business
- 1-3 years’ experience in the online advertising industry.
- Mobile/Web media buying experience.
- Experience in managing campaigns directly for product owners or affiliate networks.
- Experience monetizing web and mobile traffic.
- Strong proficiency with computers, especially with excel or Google spreadsheets.
- Perfect knowledge of the different ad models as CPC, CPM, CPA, etc.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency with web applications (browsers, Instant Message, software).
- First degree in marketing, business admin or any other business related course.
- Advanced Knowledge of the Digital Ecosystem and Mobile Advertising
- Experience in a digital agency will be an advantage
- Strong agency relationships
- Demonstrated leadership skills in project planning and management of key internal and external stakeholders/vendors.
Attitude and Behavioral Traits
- Have a win-win attitude
- Ability to efficiently manage cost
- Ability to present and manage budget
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- A good team player
Method of Application
All applications should be sent to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.