- Supporting key strategic projects which are usually multi functional and across the subsidiaries.
- Develop and implement a full operational strategy that effectively coordinates across functions to drive organizational delivery and performance
- Overseeing complex tax research projects for clients in diverse industries; research and analysis of a wide range of tax issues related to business transactions and tax implications of financing techniques for a variety of entities and their affiliates. They may also undertake tax compliance assignments for current and former executives of client corporations and partners of client organizations. In addition, they assume tax-planning responsibilities for our federal and individual clients.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or other business related field
- Experience or knowledge of tax business is a plus
- 3-5 years consulting work experience in the areas of Accouting, Finance or Business Development
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to create clear and concise business and technology diagram
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Experience in using MS Word, MS Excel, MS Visio, MS Project, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint