Current Employment Offer at Convivacité Consultants
Posted on: 25 November, 2014
Deadline: 9 December, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
An Asset Management firm currently among top players in the market requires key appointments to drive its growth strategies and further strengthen its operations. The firm's customer-centric approach to business is designed to deliver to the clients, protection of investments and exceptional quality service by employing up-to-date technology. The technical expertise of its corporate owners span, investment management, insurance and a broad range offinancial services.
Managing Director and provides overall leadership forthe Business.
- ? Lead the development and execution of business strategy consistent with the leadership vision.
- ? Ensure that strategic (investment, risk and operations) plans and activities are integrated across the business.
- ? Manage strategic relationships with key business partners and customers.
- ? Monitor key market developments and advise on capitalising on market opportunities while mitigating potential risks.
- ? Ensure the achievement of the agreed objectives in line with agreed budgets and timescales.
- ? Direct activities to raise the organisation's profile.
- ? Provide leadership and direction to ensure that business outcomes are successfully delivered in line with the business plan.
- ? Provide strong leadership and direction to managers and teams to enable a climate of high engagement and high performance.
- ? Provide strong leadership and direction to the Trustee unit of the firm.
- ? Have strong understanding of both local and foreign investment climates
- ? Ensuring our people know what our customers want, and have the tools and confidence to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- ? Demonstrate good understanding of the local regulatory environment
- Minimum of first degree.
- Membership of relevant professional associations.
- Minimum of 15 years experience in the Financial Services industry with at least 5 years in Senior Management position as Asset Manager.
Method of Application
Letter of application with detailed curriculum vitae attached as one file in MS Word format should be sent to:
firstname.lastname@example.org within two weeks of this advert. All applications should include functional email addresses and mobile phone numbers. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Learning and Development Facilitators/Trainers at Career Prime
- Graduate Analyst/Trainee at HT-Limited
- Jobs at Stern & Kay Consulting Limited
- Accounts/Operations Officer at Bellforte Consulting
- Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Customer Service Representative Recruitment (Hausa Speaking)
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Oscar Temple
- Head of Sales at a Holding Company - MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Consulting Macro-Economist at Genesis Analytics