Vacancy at Sosaco Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 24 November, 2014
Deadline: 28 November, 2014
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
Sosaco Nigeria Limited (SNL) was established in 1998 and at present is a major player in the branded foods market.
With a vision of being the market leader in the FMCG segment , the company concentrates on Sales and Distribution Management, Brand Building, Market Dynamics and Consumer Knowledge and considers these the pillars of its future growth. The company strives to provide products of the highest quality that gives maximum value for money.
SNL was incorporated in December 1998 with the head office at Lagos, Nigeria. Sosaco Nigeria Limited is a market leader in the Nigerian branded foods segment. SNL markets various products such as Evaporated milk (JAGO), Tomato paste (GINO and POMO), Mayonnaise (BAMA and JAGO). In line with the Federal Government Policy of encouraging local industries, SOSACO Nigeria has also ventured into packaging of milk powder under the brand name of Jago
Sosaco Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position of Quality Assurance Officer
- Review and report of non-conformities including product recalls, customer complaints and internal non conforming events and CAPA study
- Writing, revision and review of quality systems and batch release procedures at various third parties and to maintain all relevant standards and regulatory protocols.
- Damaged, dented and shortage review and reporting in the imported and locally manufactured products in various warehouses on weekly basis.
- To conduct periodic warehouse hygiene audit to ensure stored product adheres to the desired specification(s) and standard(s)
- To conduct GWP audits, pest control and safety audits in various warehouse and third parties as per the ISO 1400,1800 and 2200 to improve their systems as per the organisational requirements.
- Applicants must have 2-3 years in quality assurance.
- B.Sc/HND in microbiology, Basic medical science, biochemistry or any relevant courses.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "QUALITY ASSURANCE OFFICER" as subject.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Driver - Pool Car at SABmiller Plc
- Account Manager, Dow Adhesives at the Dow Chemical Company
- Associate Manager - SHE at SC Johnson (SCJ)
- Transport Service Centre Manager at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
- Personal Assistant at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
- Food Technologist - Savoury at Givaudan Nigeria
- Production Planning Officer at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Job Vacancies at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc