Engineering Career in a Leading Manufacturer of Seafood Products.
Posted on: 24 November, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Adexen
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a leading seafood manufacturer company to recruit a Operations Manager for its operations in Ghana.
Our client is a leading company of seafood products.
The operations Manager will work with the Senior Operations Manager and his or her responsibilities will include:
- Providing accurate controls in the transporting of fish from the vessels to the cold store
- Ensure safety and quality requirements are achieved
- Ensure Vessels and/or fleet follow ICAAT/IUU fishing regulations
- Maintain constant communication between all vessels regarding notices, directives and policies in order to be compliant with national, international and other regulations.
- Coordinate and supervise unloading operations. Any other jobs as assigned
- Organize and plan dock teams’ working schedules to achieve optimum attendance and efficiency
- Control and ensure on time vessel supply
- Define stretching but achievable targets, develop and maintain reporting systems for key operational business activities
- Constantly seek new ways to improve quality, H+S and social responsibility
- Organize and supervise all dock, tallying and stevedoring staff
- Supervise all work carried out by technical staff
- Supervise operations of vessel movement and dock operations with the objective to reduce time at anchorage
- Supervise the renewal of vessels’ documents and fishing licences.
- Degree in engineering
- Engineering Degree and/or knowledge in food industry
- At least 10 years of experience
- Confident in managing a team of diverse professionals
- Dynamic with leadership qualities, ability to inspire and draw people in, knowledge in TPM would be an advantage
- Pro-active in style and drive, able to ‘make things happen’ and prepared to accept accountability
- Team spirit
- Organizing & Prioritizing
- Attention to detail
- Mental agility
- Excellent computer skills
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Head Information Technology (HIT) at Tastee Fried Chicken
- Trained Cake Baker/Decorator at She-Lar Confectioneries/Catering
- Ecommerce and ICT Support Assistant at Laura Foods
- Bakery Manager at Zeo Foods
- Restaurant Supervisor at Grubbix Catering Services