Job Vacancy in a Multinational Company
Posted on: 24 November, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a multinational company with core competencies in the fields of health care, agriculture and high-tech polymer materials to recruit a development and registration manager for its operations in Nigeria
Our client is a multinational company with core competencies in the fields of health care, agriculture and high-tech polymer materials in Nigeria
- Obtain new product registrations in respect of established planning in line with company strategy and company projects management processes.
- Provide product stewardship and product defence when appropriate.
- Manage day to day trials work in cooperation with local research institutes in the area.
- Collect and computerize technical data in AD systems.
- Develop short and mid-term strategy development plan for Nigeria together with Line Manager as well as the marketing and Sales managers
- Establish annual budgets for field’s trials, technical & stewardship expenses.
- Plan and order samples for small and large field trials
- Manage internal tools SCOUT, FRDPP, SLS
- Submit and defend files to the registration authorities
- Define local trials protocols in relation with Line manager Development & Regulatory Manager WCA, technical development manager and / or Agronomic Development department
- Set up and follow up development contracts with research institute or distributor in connection with the legal department
- Supervise experimental trials to evidence compliance with standards and legal norms in Nigeria
- Collect and compile biological results for files registration
- Check conformity of registration application files according to local requirements
- Write down and control technical elements on the labels (instructions for use, recommendation, precautions, sell – by date)
- Ensure products re-registration, submitting regularly new information & arguments.
- Organise and implement QHSE and product Stewardship action plan in close cooperation with HQ
- Ensure that procedures regarding technical & environmental issues are respected by the customers and end users
- Implement GAP for each products and define guidelines
- Analyse discrepancies & give recommendations in case of non compliance
- Organise information and training on Product safe use (workers exposures, application equipment) for trainers and farmers
- Manage internal hardware and software tools
- Inform & train distributors marketing & sales force and staff extension in Nigeria concerning technical performance of products
- Visit regularly the key sales territories in WA to communicate on research innovation’s
- Create communication kits & supports on technical aspects of the products for distributor sales force and staff extension
- Coordinate and follow up tests, demonstrations and crop platforms for producers growers associations, commercial farms agricultural companies, partners & authorities, in order to support integrated offer added value and demonstrate profitability improvement for end users
- Set up events & training each season for the clients in WA with scientists and opinion leaders, in collaboration with marketing department, to convey crop protection products good use
- Communicate on technical aspects of the products in fairs and events
- Represent the company toward local authorities concerning product technical aspects & claims
- Set up privileged relations with respective authorities to facilitate registration process & companys’ product recommendations, as well as with opinion leaders and important users
- Represent the company in crop protection organisation concerning registration & technical issues
- Implement projects development process and planning to get registration to reach an innovation rate allowing rejuvenation of the companys’ portfolio
- Adapt the company product stewardship standards to national regulation as well as to business requirements
- Promote product technical aspects to reinforce the companys products’ image on the market
- A relevant university degree
- Agronomical background ( engineer)
- Technical knowledge in field, environment & agronomics
- Safe Use and stewardship knowledge
- Global crop management view ( seeds, fertilization, crop protection)
- Communication & negotiation skills, persuasiveness & diplomacy
- Flexibility, ability to anticipate in a challenging environment
- Languages : English & local dialects
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Tetra Pak
- Latest Jobs at JMG Limited
- SABMiller Recruiting for Local Category Manager
- Job Vacancies at Platinum Careers
- Job Openings at a Manufacturing Company - Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd
- General Accountant at GZ Industries
- Territory Sales Manager (TSM) at Perfetti Van Melle Nigeria Limited
- Elevator Technician at JMG Limited