Job Vacancy at Synapse Services
Posted on: 24 November, 2014
Deadline: 30 December, 2014
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Synapse Resource Center
Synapse Services is a privately owned Centre for Psychological Medicine located in the heart of Nigeria - Abuja. We provide first class psychological and psychiatric care as well as treatment of addictions, with a range of therapeutic programs suited to individual needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, facilitate, and teach various computer courses
- Prepare and execute lesson plans, assigning tasks, and evaluating student work and progress
- Assess, supervise, and motivate students
- Have basic computer knowledge of software, MS-Office
- Promote safe, effective, and ethical learning environment
- Use professional discretion and judgment in managing students in classroom setting
- Curriculum design and development of course syllabus: create course outlines, write instructions and review handouts for each of the different courses as needed by software subject and clients
- Produce high quality, student driven and project based classes in which students learn, are challenged and enjoy the leaning process
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
- At least 2 years' experience teaching IT- related topics, preferably in a registered and certified I.T Training institute/company.
- Degree/Diploma in a relevant field (information technology, computer science) preferred
- Experience with curriculum, syllabus development and lesson planning
- Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) certification or Certified USN Instructor (NEC-9502)/ or other Service equivalent or CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer+ is an added advantage
- Extensive knowledge and skills about PC's including Windows operating systems, word processing programs, desk top publishing, spreadsheets and other programs
- Some knowledge of teaching principles
- Some knowledge of training and supervision
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Person must develop rapport with students in the classroom setting
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Maintain professional demeanor and ethics at all times
- Experience working with pre-college programs and secondary-level student preferred.
- Experience working in computer labs and with assisting patrons with computer usage preferred.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs with a covering letter to: email@example.com
- Please write 'Computer Instructor - Tafa' on subject area
- Early applications are encouraged and would be treated with preference
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Synapse Resource CenterSimilar Jobs
- Regulatory Associates at Roche
- Latest Jobs at Synapse Services
- Job Openings at Synapse Services
- Marketing Officers at Green Field Health Management Ltd
- Medical Laboratory Scientist at Medline Locum Agency
- Obstetrician & Gynaecologist at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- External Auditor at the National Eye Centre, Kaduna
- Sales Manager at Beltrux Medical Laboratory