Job Vacancy at Synapse Services
Posted on: 24 November, 2014
Deadline: 30 December, 2014
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Synapse Resource Center
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Synapse Services is a privately owned Centre for Psychological Medicine located in the heart of Nigeria - Abuja. We provide first class psychological and psychiatric care as well as treatment of addictions, with a range of therapeutic programs suited to individual needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, facilitate, and teach various computer courses
- Prepare and execute lesson plans, assigning tasks, and evaluating student work and progress
- Assess, supervise, and motivate students
- Have basic computer knowledge of software, MS-Office
- Promote safe, effective, and ethical learning environment
- Use professional discretion and judgment in managing students in classroom setting
- Curriculum design and development of course syllabus: create course outlines, write instructions and review handouts for each of the different courses as needed by software subject and clients
- Produce high quality, student driven and project based classes in which students learn, are challenged and enjoy the leaning process
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
- At least 2 years' experience teaching IT- related topics, preferably in a registered and certified I.T Training institute/company.
- Degree/Diploma in a relevant field (information technology, computer science) preferred
- Experience with curriculum, syllabus development and lesson planning
- Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) certification or Certified USN Instructor (NEC-9502)/ or other Service equivalent or CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer+ is an added advantage
- Extensive knowledge and skills about PC's including Windows operating systems, word processing programs, desk top publishing, spreadsheets and other programs
- Some knowledge of teaching principles
- Some knowledge of training and supervision
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Person must develop rapport with students in the classroom setting
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Maintain professional demeanor and ethics at all times
- Experience working with pre-college programs and secondary-level student preferred.
- Experience working in computer labs and with assisting patrons with computer usage preferred.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs with a covering letter to: email@example.com
- Please write 'Computer Instructor - Tafa' on subject area
- Early applications are encouraged and would be treated with preference
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Synapse Resource CenterSimilar Jobs
- Laboratory Technician at Lifecrest Medical Services Limited
- Accounts Officer at Hillstar Hospital
- Latest Jobs at First Cardiology Consultants
- Ambulance Driver at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Driver at Hesspharm Limited
- Medical Laboratory Technicians at Tabitha Medical Center
- Fresh Jobs at Lafenwa Osiberu & Co.
- Nursing Officer/ Midwife at Newgate Medical Service Limited