New Job Vacancy at Cleenweb Infotech Enterprises
Posted on: 24 November, 2014
Deadline: 19 December, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Cleenweb Infotech Enterprises
Cleenweb Infotech was incorporated under companies and Allied Matters Acts 1990, BN2212109 We are well grounded in Information and Communication Technology (ICT).
We are expert in web development, bulksms (retails and resellers package), cleenweb infotech offers a wide-range of web hosting solutions for individuals, businesses, developers and public sector organisations, now serving customers around the world.
As a result of business expansion, we require personnel to fill the vacancy in the company:
- Monitor the work of cashiers on a daily basis
- Create and distribute cashier schedules and till allocation
- Ensure that workload is equally divided between cash registers
- Perform cashier duties during cashiers' absence or extreme workload
- Supervise the activities of checkout stations on a constant basis
- Handle store operations in the absence of store managers
- Evaluate performance of cashiers and provide managers with information on appraisals
- Ensure that each customer's transactions are processed accurately and in a time efficient manner
- Generate and maintain account related reports
- Manage bank deposit activities and make sure that cash is counted accurately at the end of each shift
- Reconcile cash with receipts at the end of each shift and make sure that any discrepancies are managed immediately
- Identify and address any accounts related problems on an immediate basis
- Ensure that all items are appropriately displayed on shelves and oversee maintenance of store
- Resolve employee conflicts and ensure that any customer complaints are handled immediately
- Interview, hire and train new employees to work as cashiers
- Identify and correct cash register errors and take measures to ensure that further errors do not happen
- Maintain and update daily, monthly and yearly accounts spreadsheets
- Provide assistance with year-end inventory preparation
- Attention to detail
- Submit to controls
- Remain attentive in an often busy environment
- Be comfortable with numbers
- Like customer contact
- Able to prioritize the workload
- Be naturally calm and focused
- Be versatile, if participation in other types of activity is required
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Sc or HND, Bachelor's Degree in any Business related field of study
- 2-5 years work experience.
- Fluent in English.
- Computer Literacy Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and MS Project.
- Be Honest and Trustworthy, Be Respectful, Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity be flexible and demonstrate sound work ethics.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Cleenweb Infotech EnterprisesSimilar Jobs
- Evaluation Manager at re:Learn - Co-Creation HuB (CcHUB)
- Web Developers at Xown Solutions Limited
- Head of Project Management at Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited
- Web Developer (Intern) at CS&C
- Latest Job Vacancies at Management Alternatives Limited
- Latest Vacancies at e.Stream Networks Limited
- Business Development Executives at Exolve Technologies Limited
- Graduate Mobile Apps Developer at Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited