Jobs in a Renowned Primary School
Posted on: 24 November, 2014
Deadline: 30 November, 2014
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at RmaX Systems
Rmax Systems - Our client is a renowned Primary school located in Adamo area in Ikorodu, requires a Phonics teacher on a part time basis:
Type: Part Time (Contract)
- Interested candidate must have a qualification in English or Linguistics
- Experience of planning for and teaching a mixed age class would be an advantage, as would recent experience of teaching phonics
- Must reside in Ikorodu
go to method of application »
- We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, outstanding, inspirational and student focused Maths teacher to deliver high quality learning and teaching Maths to college student in a reputable Islamic school located in Ikorodu Lagos
- The candidate must ensure that he or she must :
- Design and mark assignments and examinations, conduct assessments for both internal and external monitoring purposes and external certification.
- Act as a tutor to students, setting challenging targets, monitoring attendance, achievement and those at risk of non completion or progression to a positive outcome
- Implement innovative delivery of the curriculum, investigating alternative methods to encourage independent learning
- Produce effective schemes of work, lesson plans and resources, including appropriate use of new and emerging technologies ensuring they are shared, inclusive, promote equality, engage with diversity and are activity based not teacher led
- Must be able to teach other related subjects.
- to help pupils develop critical-thinking abilities by gaining an understanding of mathematics concepts.
- Ensure compliance with all College policies, procedures and regulations and assist in the implementation of decisions of the Corporation, working within any legislation to which the College is bound by law
- Help students prepare for external and university entry exams,
- Excellent communication skill
- Outstanding teaching style and techniques.
Interested candidate must possess the following
- Minimum of a BSc/HND/OND in Mathematics social sciences or sciences.
- Significant skills and knowledge of teaching Maths and a proven track record of achieving good results.
- Must reside in Ikorodu
- Preferably Muslim
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about RmaX SystemsSimilar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at Premier International School
- Teaching Jobs at Kiddies Acess Centre
- Head of Training School at a World Class Co-Educational School - Bradfield Consulting
- Academic and Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at the Nile University of Nigeria
- Teaching Vacancy at Randstad
- Teacher at Bethany Preparatory School
- Latest Jobs at The American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- Rector at Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku