Jobs in an Oil and Gas Company
Posted on: 27 October, 2011
Deadline: 7 November, 2011
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View Jobs posted same day
We are a reputable and recognized player in the provision of professional and skilled human resource services to the various sectors of the Nigerian economy, particularly oil and gas industry. Our client, a leader and front runner in the oil and gas sector, requires the services of qualified, competent, hardworking, experienced and result oriented professionals to fill some vacant positions in their operations.
Interested candidates will be willing to serve in any part of the country.
1. Secretarial Services
2. Administrative and Support Services
3. Invoice Processing/Document Control Services
Qualifications and Experience Required:
Candidates applying for this position must possess a degree in Business Administration obtained at a minimum of second class (Hons) lower division, or HND in secretarial studies with a lower credit. He or she must have had a 7 - 8 years post graduation work experience in a similar position in a reputable organization preferably in the Oil and Gas sector. Possession of relevant professional certifications as well as computer certifications such as SAP, MSCP etc. will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and suitable qualified candidates are please requested to forward their respective applications and CVs to the email address: email@example.com or though any of the websites: www.alldiamondjobs.com or www.diamondtechng.com using our CV format not later than 10 days from the date of this publication.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Document Controllers at Jagal Group
- Business Development Role at a Leading Servicing Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Engineering Job Vacancy at Hobark International Limited
- Fresh Job Vacancy at JAGAL Group
- Engineering Jobs at Onstream Group
- Graduate Jobs at an Oil And Gas Firm - Integrated Corporate Services Ltd
- Graduate and Experienced Jobs at Russelsmith
- Admin / Receptionist at Gulf Treasures Limited