Plateau State College of Health Technology, Pankshin - Application are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position of: Director of Works
Overall Control of Works and Estate Department
- Formulating divisional strategies to achieve the institutional goals.
- Planning and controlling the technical activities of the Works Department.
- Advising the Provost on acquisitions.
- Operation and maintenance of all College assets.
- Preparing the Works Division's budget and exercising budgetary controls.
- Keeping an inventory of all College vehicles and has responsibility for their maintenance, security and up-keep. Supervision of all staff in the Division.
- A fully registered Engineer (COREN) or Architect with at least 15 years experience in a project/work management or a registered Engineer with a Masters Degree with at least 12 years relevant experience.
The remuneration is CONTEDISS 15 and other conditions and benefits as applicable in similar institution.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications along with photocopies of all their credentials and detailed curriculum vitae (CV). The CV's should follow this format:
- Full name with Surname in block letters
- Date and Place of Birth
- State of Origin and Local Government Area
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Current Postal Address, Phone Number(s) and E-mail
- Educational Institutions Attended with Dates
- Membership of Professional Bodies and Associations
- Previous Employment(s) and Post(s) Held with Date(s)
- Present Employment including Status and Salary
- Statement of his/her own
- Names/Addresses of three (3) referees-Employer, Academic and Personal - who are to forward confidential reports on the candidate directly to:
The Registrar/Secretary to Council,
Plateau State College of Health Technology
P.M.B 013 Pankshin
Such referees should be able to attest to the candidate's claim to high managerial and leadership capabilities as well as their noble uprightness.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted for interview.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale