Call Centre Representatives at Datacorp-ix
Posted on: 21 November, 2014
Deadline: 25 November, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Datacorp-ix Technologies Limited
Datacorp-ix Technologies Limited - Our solutions are unique and versatile ranging from custom mobile appplications to networking and ICT training services. We are recruiting for Call Centre Representative
- Attends to callers by determining requirements; answering inquiries; resolving problems; fulfilling requests; maintaining database.
- Determines requirements by working with customers.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
- Maintains call center database by entering information.
- Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Ability to speak more than 2 local languages, Data Entry Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Verbal Communication, Building Relationships, People Skills, high level of stress tolerance, Problem Solving skills, Multi-tasking skills, computer skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualfiied candidats should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Datacorp-ix Technologies LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunity at Aptech Computer Education
- Fresh Job Opportunities at MainOne
- Job Vacancies at IPT Power Tech
- Logistics Coordinator at a Communications Technology Company - Universal Careers
- Job Vacancies at a Mobile Telecommunications Industry - Peoplesource Consulting
- 2017 Hotels.ng Software Developers Internship Programme
- Corporate Sales Executives at IIHT - an IT Training firm
- Creative Jobs in a Renowned Telecoms Company - Transsion