Talent Bureau is recruiting the following indivdual:
Regional HR Manager
- Ensure consistent Company policy implementation throughout assigned business group(s).
- Identify training needs and provide recommended solutions to clients.
- Implement performance assessment and employee development planning processes as assigned.
- Identify and communicate general issues and concerns to the Director of Human Resources and participates in development of the proper response to such issues.
Regional Director of Operations
- Lead the Regional Specialists team to support and enable the growth goals of Area Operations for the company and community.
- Translate the overall business strategy into day-to-day execution, providing coaching and feedback to the Store Directors.
- Build organizational talent by promoting the development of internal leaders, as well as championing the identification and attraction of high potential external candidates.
- Partner closely and collaboratively with corporate functional leaders on all programs introduced to the field.
- Cultivate a culture of high performance and accountability.
- Create an environment that encourages creative thinking and innovative ideas.
Sales and Marketing Assistant
- Support and lead marketing initiatives including advertising, trade shows, corporate meetings, and competitive intelligence.
- Aid in the selection and manages the ordering process of branded promotional items, catering of events, ordering of supplies, holiday gifts/cards, etc.
- Manage project coordination including Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, Power Point and video.
- Oversee the production and distribution of marketing collateral.
- Create PowerPoint Presentations hand crafted specifically for a customer, company or project.
- Manage and act as central point of contact for marketing vendors and agencies.
SEO Account Manager
- Daily monitoring and management of SEO campaigns
- SEO reporting, analysis and insights
- SEO content development scope creation and collaboration with creative team for production
- SEO content calendar management
- Client communication and consulting
- Serve as the primary subject matter expert for SEO on dedicated team.
- Work with technical teams to develop specifications for website features to improve SEO.
- Retrieve and analyze internal & external metrics to monitor search performance and drive insights to further improve performance.
- Conceive and drive SEO strategies beyond the set of existing projects.
- Communicate performance and status to various global stakeholders.
- Drive commercial success of Company's SEO.
Supply Network Operations Intern
- Identify opportunities, develop action plans, and lead improvement projects.
- Leverage your analytical competencies to provide new insights on supply chain operations.
- Develop and manage strategies to keep leading the marketplace in logistical services
- Manage logistics plans and information, customer orders, and the prompt delivery of finished product to our trade customers.
Technical Cloud Operations Manager
- Manage and motivate the Technical Services Operations team for maximum effectiveness.
- Validate and ensure error free installations and upgrades using combination of automated and manual scripts and sanity/validation tests.
- Review and evaluate current and future infrastructure and product issues and inefficiencies to improve system availability, scalability, and cost-efficiency.
- Optimize the usage of hosting services and effectively reduce the infrastructure operational costs
- Create, maintain and upgrade customer replicas where required.
- Enable excellent Customer Service by establishing transit time targets with carriers, and supports continuous and ad-hoc transportation needs.
- Interact with other functions within the Logistics and Supply Chain groups to ensure lowest total cost of acquisition and movement.
- Develop, implement, and track metrics and KPI's for the Logistics department
- Define and implement transportation policies and procedures to support continuous business process improvements
- Organize, supervise, and direct the work of the Transportation Department.
Vice President of Sales and Business Development
- Win new business â€“ assume key role in establishing and achieving new client revenue and profit targets
- Hit the ground running â€“ ability to leverage strong existing relationships
- Play active role in creating and honing the company's value proposition and the positioning of the company's services to land new business
- Generate and qualify new client leads; actively manage the new business development pipeline
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of services, industry trends, and competition.
- Workforce Management Analyst
- Create accurate call volume forecast, analyzing historical call volume, and liaising with other departments for any campaigns or product releases that may impact call volumes.
- Support the development intra-day, end of day, weekly and monthly reports that provide insight into call volume trends
- Support the optimization of non-call taking business processes and other channels of customer contact (chat, email, web-based contact and social media contacts).
- Analyze and plan daily work schedules for 150+ call center agents.
- Perform other duties as required.
Resident Consultant, Data Center Security
- Prevent and Detect policy testing, tuning, and automation
- Upgrade testing and deployment.
- Assist with creating and managing process, procedure and best practices documentation.
- Maintain a strong awareness and understanding of the current threat landscape
- Conduct research on emerging security threats and potential customer impact.
IT Service Manager
- Construct future state operating models based on the to be processes
- Identify and enable the organization to meet the objectives of the processes through talent management.
- Develop processes
- Facilitation of process workshops to meet immediate and longer term client outcomes.
Marketing Localization Content Manager
- Work directly with Marketing team members across the globe, which will involve some nightly conference calls
- Work with our translation vendors to test new and existing technologies, and help the Marketing Communications team use analytics to measure the effectiveness of our content
- Focus on the globalization of content, helping internal teams understand what should be translated and ensuring content is reviewed appropriately.
Marketing Program Manager
- Manage the marketing editorial calendar across all vehicles and channels.
- Manage Partner marketing activities including co-sponsored content, events, etc.
- Project management of all marketing activities.
- Lead market segmentation efforts to prioritize overall opportunities for brand and national-local business products
- Plan and lead cross-functional efforts to drive successful product beta programs and launches for advertising and agency clients, globally
- Drive product adoption and usage rates by supporting market facing programs and effective product launch support.
Marketing/PR Content Manager
- Establish and enhance all corporate communication to support the overall business strategy and objectives; clearly articulate the company's vision and values.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with members of the media and other external stakeholders.
- Research and encourage leadership speaking opportunities to increase industry visibility.
- Oversee all corporate communications tools including the company newsletter and intranet in order to better facilitate information sharing and global collaboration.
- Create innovative ways to engage and effectively communicate with employees across multiple countries.
- Prepare and support executives in engaging with PR and other media related opportunities.
Principal Solution Manager
- Understand new solution introduction process and drive Solution Engineering.
- Establish and maintain Technology/Engineering alliances with product management teams from the respective business units from Cisco, EMC, VMware, and others as required.
- Create and provide input to customer business and technical presentations.
- Evangelize product value to parent companies, partners, customers, and trade shows.
- Direct the day-to-day activities of the warehouse.
- Communicate with all employees, vendors and drivers effectively.
- Daily scheduling of warehouse personnel to ensure proper staffing in order to select and receive products at the facility in a productive and cost-efficient manner.
- Adhere to budget requirements for warehouse labor including headcount and authorized overtime.
- May perform other assignments from time to time as directed by management.
Assistant Barge Operator
- Support a working environment based on respect for health, safety and environmental issues and maintenance of a high level of asset integrity.
- Build effective working relationships with other departments and shifts.
- Ensure necessary preparation for relevant scheduled activities.
- Assist with the offload Tanker connection / disconnection operation.
- Assist & understudy the Barge Operator with Helicopter and vessel communication & co-ordination operations.
Business Solutions Analyst
- Define project requirements by identifying milestones, phases, elements, forming project teams and establishing planning worksheets
- Maintain system protocols by writing and updating procedures
- Improve systems by studying current practices and designing modifications
- Analyze data, see trends and be able to make actionable recommendations to key stakeholders
- Manage project budgets
Director HCM Analytics
- Coordinate the design, development, and implementation of analytical tools.
- Apply best practice research to identify links between human capital and business performance.
- Benchmark key measures against external industry, region, and 'best in class' peers.
- Perform advanced statistical analysis aligned.
- Manage staff to complete assigned tasks within prescribed deadlines and monitors task accuracy, efficiency and quality.
- Develop enterprise standards for HR data usage.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.