If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Talent Bureau is recruiting the following indivdual:
Regional HR Manager
- Ensure consistent Company policy implementation throughout assigned business group(s).
- Identify training needs and provide recommended solutions to clients.
- Implement performance assessment and employee development planning processes as assigned.
- Identify and communicate general issues and concerns to the Director of Human Resources and participates in development of the proper response to such issues.
Regional Director of Operations
- Lead the Regional Specialists team to support and enable the growth goals of Area Operations for the company and community.
- Translate the overall business strategy into day-to-day execution, providing coaching and feedback to the Store Directors.
- Build organizational talent by promoting the development of internal leaders, as well as championing the identification and attraction of high potential external candidates.
- Partner closely and collaboratively with corporate functional leaders on all programs introduced to the field.
- Cultivate a culture of high performance and accountability.
- Create an environment that encourages creative thinking and innovative ideas.
Sales and Marketing Assistant
- Support and lead marketing initiatives including advertising, trade shows, corporate meetings, and competitive intelligence.
- Aid in the selection and manages the ordering process of branded promotional items, catering of events, ordering of supplies, holiday gifts/cards, etc.
- Manage project coordination including Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, Power Point and video.
- Oversee the production and distribution of marketing collateral.
- Create PowerPoint Presentations hand crafted specifically for a customer, company or project.
- Manage and act as central point of contact for marketing vendors and agencies.
SEO Account Manager
- Daily monitoring and management of SEO campaigns
- SEO reporting, analysis and insights
- SEO content development scope creation and collaboration with creative team for production
- SEO content calendar management
- Client communication and consulting
- Serve as the primary subject matter expert for SEO on dedicated team.
- Work with technical teams to develop specifications for website features to improve SEO.
- Retrieve and analyze internal & external metrics to monitor search performance and drive insights to further improve performance.
- Conceive and drive SEO strategies beyond the set of existing projects.
- Communicate performance and status to various global stakeholders.
- Drive commercial success of Company's SEO.
Supply Network Operations Intern
- Identify opportunities, develop action plans, and lead improvement projects.
- Leverage your analytical competencies to provide new insights on supply chain operations.
- Develop and manage strategies to keep leading the marketplace in logistical services
- Manage logistics plans and information, customer orders, and the prompt delivery of finished product to our trade customers.
Technical Cloud Operations Manager
- Manage and motivate the Technical Services Operations team for maximum effectiveness.
- Validate and ensure error free installations and upgrades using combination of automated and manual scripts and sanity/validation tests.
- Review and evaluate current and future infrastructure and product issues and inefficiencies to improve system availability, scalability, and cost-efficiency.
- Optimize the usage of hosting services and effectively reduce the infrastructure operational costs
- Create, maintain and upgrade customer replicas where required.
- Enable excellent Customer Service by establishing transit time targets with carriers, and supports continuous and ad-hoc transportation needs.
- Interact with other functions within the Logistics and Supply Chain groups to ensure lowest total cost of acquisition and movement.
- Develop, implement, and track metrics and KPI's for the Logistics department
- Define and implement transportation policies and procedures to support continuous business process improvements
- Organize, supervise, and direct the work of the Transportation Department.
Vice President of Sales and Business Development
- Win new business â€“ assume key role in establishing and achieving new client revenue and profit targets
- Hit the ground running â€“ ability to leverage strong existing relationships
- Play active role in creating and honing the company's value proposition and the positioning of the company's services to land new business
- Generate and qualify new client leads; actively manage the new business development pipeline
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of services, industry trends, and competition.
- Workforce Management Analyst
- Create accurate call volume forecast, analyzing historical call volume, and liaising with other departments for any campaigns or product releases that may impact call volumes.
- Support the development intra-day, end of day, weekly and monthly reports that provide insight into call volume trends
- Support the optimization of non-call taking business processes and other channels of customer contact (chat, email, web-based contact and social media contacts).
- Analyze and plan daily work schedules for 150+ call center agents.
- Perform other duties as required.
Resident Consultant, Data Center Security
- Prevent and Detect policy testing, tuning, and automation
- Upgrade testing and deployment.
- Assist with creating and managing process, procedure and best practices documentation.
- Maintain a strong awareness and understanding of the current threat landscape
- Conduct research on emerging security threats and potential customer impact.
IT Service Manager
- Construct future state operating models based on the to be processes
- Identify and enable the organization to meet the objectives of the processes through talent management.
- Develop processes
- Facilitation of process workshops to meet immediate and longer term client outcomes.
Marketing Localization Content Manager
- Work directly with Marketing team members across the globe, which will involve some nightly conference calls
- Work with our translation vendors to test new and existing technologies, and help the Marketing Communications team use analytics to measure the effectiveness of our content
- Focus on the globalization of content, helping internal teams understand what should be translated and ensuring content is reviewed appropriately.
Marketing Program Manager
- Manage the marketing editorial calendar across all vehicles and channels.
- Manage Partner marketing activities including co-sponsored content, events, etc.
- Project management of all marketing activities.
- Lead market segmentation efforts to prioritize overall opportunities for brand and national-local business products
- Plan and lead cross-functional efforts to drive successful product beta programs and launches for advertising and agency clients, globally
- Drive product adoption and usage rates by supporting market facing programs and effective product launch support.
Marketing/PR Content Manager
- Establish and enhance all corporate communication to support the overall business strategy and objectives; clearly articulate the company's vision and values.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with members of the media and other external stakeholders.
- Research and encourage leadership speaking opportunities to increase industry visibility.
- Oversee all corporate communications tools including the company newsletter and intranet in order to better facilitate information sharing and global collaboration.
- Create innovative ways to engage and effectively communicate with employees across multiple countries.
- Prepare and support executives in engaging with PR and other media related opportunities.
Principal Solution Manager
- Understand new solution introduction process and drive Solution Engineering.
- Establish and maintain Technology/Engineering alliances with product management teams from the respective business units from Cisco, EMC, VMware, and others as required.
- Create and provide input to customer business and technical presentations.
- Evangelize product value to parent companies, partners, customers, and trade shows.
- Direct the day-to-day activities of the warehouse.
- Communicate with all employees, vendors and drivers effectively.
- Daily scheduling of warehouse personnel to ensure proper staffing in order to select and receive products at the facility in a productive and cost-efficient manner.
- Adhere to budget requirements for warehouse labor including headcount and authorized overtime.
- May perform other assignments from time to time as directed by management.
Assistant Barge Operator
- Support a working environment based on respect for health, safety and environmental issues and maintenance of a high level of asset integrity.
- Build effective working relationships with other departments and shifts.
- Ensure necessary preparation for relevant scheduled activities.
- Assist with the offload Tanker connection / disconnection operation.
- Assist & understudy the Barge Operator with Helicopter and vessel communication & co-ordination operations.
Business Solutions Analyst
- Define project requirements by identifying milestones, phases, elements, forming project teams and establishing planning worksheets
- Maintain system protocols by writing and updating procedures
- Improve systems by studying current practices and designing modifications
- Analyze data, see trends and be able to make actionable recommendations to key stakeholders
- Manage project budgets
Director HCM Analytics
- Coordinate the design, development, and implementation of analytical tools.
- Apply best practice research to identify links between human capital and business performance.
- Benchmark key measures against external industry, region, and 'best in class' peers.
- Perform advanced statistical analysis aligned.
- Manage staff to complete assigned tasks within prescribed deadlines and monitors task accuracy, efficiency and quality.
- Develop enterprise standards for HR data usage.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.