Vacancy at At Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
Posted on: 21 November, 2014
Deadline: 28 November, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results.
We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
We are currently recruiting for the position below:
Head of Operations
- Conceptualize and lead operations by following policies, guidelines and goals communicated by the company.
- Develop and operationalize strategies, long-range plans, annual operational plans, annual budgets, while measuring progress on an on-going basis.
- Coordinates all the various departments towards ensuring timely deliveries to clients.
- Advises the Managing Director on efficient operations management strategies.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality
- Monitor Transaction Processing and ensure daily call-over of all transaction slips.
- Plan and manage operations team, provide overall strategic and direction for the shared services organization, which includes the following functional areas: Finance (Accounts & Treasury; Tax and Budget; Corporate Finance)
- Co-ordinates operations between departments and business units
- Review operations and financial statements to evaluate achievement of objectives.
- Accountable for producing meaningful and timely management information, manages the internal environment
- Implement Board and management financial policies in line with approved financial procedures and generally accepted financial/accounting practices and statutory requirements
- Supervise the day-to-day financial services of the company
- Interface with and sustain networks in the financial services market i.e. banks, pension and tax advisers etc.
- Develop Operations manual to enable staff monitor, recognize and respond appropriately to suspicious transaction.
- Oversee Administration and reporting as necessary
- Regulatory awareness, compliance and information communication
Qualifications and Experience:
- A Bachelor's Degree in any relevant field
- A minimum of 7 years' experience in Trust related assignments.
- ICAN,ACCA (Added advantage)
- A Professional Membership in any relevant Industry Association
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com using Head Of Operations as subject of the mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)Similar Jobs
- Graduate Operations Support Trainee at eRecruiter Nigeria Limited
- Business Development & Operations Manager at Sigma Consult
- HR Role at Oscar Temple
- Director of Programme/Leadership at Protégé Management
- Job Vacancies at Clement Ashley Consulting
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at KPMG Nigeria
- Jobs at EFAB Creations
- Office Assistant at First Excelsia