Reede Consulting Limited is a team of senior and experienced consultants in the field of empowering our existing and intended customers with the necessary skills to provide global best practices.
Reede Consulting Limited - Our Client requires the service of a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of:
Salary: 2 - 2.5 Million (Annually)
Age: 30 - 45 years
Closing date: Monday 24th November 2014
Interview date: Wednesday 26th November 2014
Experience: 3-5 years post-graduation channel sales experience
Qualification: Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree/ HND in any related discipline. MBA is an added advantage
What We Need
Reede Consulting Limited is recruiting for a premiere provider, Contact Centre Services and Customer Management Solutions in Nigeria. We are looking to recruit a Channel Account Manager to generate qualified leads, develop new resellers, interface with our strategic resellers and ensure accurate and complete information is maintained in ensuring continuous growth of product in the region.
• Manages and grows new reseller relationships and revenue associated with our products.
• Prospects and develops new potential customers (Resellers) via telephone and interpersonal relationship by qualifying and tracking leads, researching and identifying key contacts, placing calls to establish business relationships.
• Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
• Follows-up on web/marketing leads and ensures the organization’s customer base is maintained with current and accurate information regarding all leads, contacts, accounts and prospective customers.
• Participates in marketing program planning, development, execution and measurement to ensure that programs succeed according to plan.
• Interfaces with strategic sales personnel to coordinate sales and marketing activity.
• Takes initiative in getting necessary training and certification on reseller products for internal and external customers.
• Monitors client satisfaction and elevates issues of dissatisfaction for quick resolution.
• Sets own priorities and schedules to meet established goals; meets commitments consistently.
• Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
• Coordinates the involvement of company’s personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
• Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in partner accounts.
• Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
• Sells through partner/reseller organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
• Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
• Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
• Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
• Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
• Proactively recruits new qualifying partners.
• Carry out other duties as assigned by Management towards growing product business.
Interested applicant should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Channel Account Manager
Reede Consulting Limited.
1 Fawole Lane, near FIDSON
Obanikoro off Ikorodu Road.
Office no. 0818 870 6210