Current Job Offer at City Run Limited
Posted on: 21 November, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in General
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
City Run Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Reports To: Manager
- Provides customer service support to the company by obtaining, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of order information in a timely manner.
- Initiates and/or implements corrective action as needed in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Prepares customer service summary reports. Co-ordinates the handling of difficult and/or unusual situations.
- Receives, processes and verifies the accuracy of orders from customers utilizing the organizations’ internal mainframe systems and customer purchase orders.
- Initiates required action for response to customer service requests for order changes, including the maintenance of order/customer information files and communicates changes to the appropriate personnel.
- Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers.
- Receives inquiries from and/or contacts the organization’s branch/regional offices to resolve a variety of order-related issues.
- Accesses the company’s internal systems to obtain and extract order information and provide customer service management with the data for inclusion in various scheduled and special reports.
- Performs assigned system maintenance to various electronic order files.
- Participates and provides expertise as a member to changes to existing methods and systems to increase the accuracy, efficiency and responsiveness of the customer service.
Details of Function:
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of standards, policies and procedures regarding customer service.
- Responsible for being familiar with the company by-laws in order that all recruitment and retention decisions are made within by-law boundaries.
- Responsible for actively ensuring the retention of the company customer base which includes promoting the organization to existing customers.
- Works with the organization’s other offices to resolve problems, facilitate solutions and
- enhance customer service offerings.
- Prepares, generates and distributes daily reports and order acknowledgements to appropriate personnel.
- Responsible for notifying administration of any required updates of customer records on the organization’s internal database.
- Provides back-up support to other group members in the performance of job duties as required.
- Answers customer inquiries/communications as required.
- Maintains detailed call activity reports and provides them to the [Manager] on a regular basis.
- Conducts follow up phone calls to survey respondents who have concerns or questions.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- TMT Investment Managing Director at Fosun RZ Capital
- MD/CEO at M-P Infrastructure Limited
- Conference Producer at Clarion Events West Africa
- Front Desk/Personal Assistant at BluePoint Global Services Limited
- Litigation Counsel at Country Chambers
- Project Manager at the Unofficial Christmas Party
- Mobile App and Web Developer at Topstep Nigeria Limited
- Marketer-Chartered Services at Vodstra Limited