Current Job Offer at City Run Limited
Posted on: 21 November, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in General
View Jobs posted same day
City Run Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Reports To: Manager
- Provides customer service support to the company by obtaining, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of order information in a timely manner.
- Initiates and/or implements corrective action as needed in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Prepares customer service summary reports. Co-ordinates the handling of difficult and/or unusual situations.
- Receives, processes and verifies the accuracy of orders from customers utilizing the organizations’ internal mainframe systems and customer purchase orders.
- Initiates required action for response to customer service requests for order changes, including the maintenance of order/customer information files and communicates changes to the appropriate personnel.
- Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers.
- Receives inquiries from and/or contacts the organization’s branch/regional offices to resolve a variety of order-related issues.
- Accesses the company’s internal systems to obtain and extract order information and provide customer service management with the data for inclusion in various scheduled and special reports.
- Performs assigned system maintenance to various electronic order files.
- Participates and provides expertise as a member to changes to existing methods and systems to increase the accuracy, efficiency and responsiveness of the customer service.
Details of Function:
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of standards, policies and procedures regarding customer service.
- Responsible for being familiar with the company by-laws in order that all recruitment and retention decisions are made within by-law boundaries.
- Responsible for actively ensuring the retention of the company customer base which includes promoting the organization to existing customers.
- Works with the organization’s other offices to resolve problems, facilitate solutions and
- enhance customer service offerings.
- Prepares, generates and distributes daily reports and order acknowledgements to appropriate personnel.
- Responsible for notifying administration of any required updates of customer records on the organization’s internal database.
- Provides back-up support to other group members in the performance of job duties as required.
- Answers customer inquiries/communications as required.
- Maintains detailed call activity reports and provides them to the [Manager] on a regular basis.
- Conducts follow up phone calls to survey respondents who have concerns or questions.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Business Development Executives at Nosak Group
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH