Career in a Leading Fast Moving Consumer Goods Company
Posted on: 21 November, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
Best Search Recruitment - Our client is a leading Fast Moving Consumer Goods company looking for experienced candidates as Budget Managers.
Purpose of Job
Assist with timely and accurate Budgeting, Reporting & Consolidation of Group Management/Financial Accounts.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct analysis of key expenses such as Marketing, Supply chain, and cost of production;
- monitor monthly results against budget and highlight variances
- Participate in the financial aspect of investment proposal assessments
- Establish product profitability by SKU and sales channel.
- Develop, manage and report various set of KPIs (such as working capital, assets, and financial instruments) in a timely and accurate manner
- First Degree
- 8 years cognate experience (FMCG; audit experience with the manufacturing industries).
- Chartered Accountant (ACA, ACCA)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: Lpea@bestsearchrecruitment.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Driver - Pool Car at SABmiller Plc
- Account Manager, Dow Adhesives at the Dow Chemical Company
- Associate Manager - SHE at SC Johnson (SCJ)
- Transport Service Centre Manager at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
- Personal Assistant at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
- Food Technologist - Savoury at Givaudan Nigeria
- Production Planning Officer at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Job Vacancies at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc