Mobilotto Africa Limited is Recruiting
Posted on: 21 November, 2014
Deadline: 27 November, 2014
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Mobilotto Africa Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
MobilottoAfrica is the next generation of mobile gaming that enables secure lottery play on mobile devices. It provides a comprehensive solution custom tailored to the Lottery Regulatory Agency's requirement, security needs and player/client capabilities within a mobile phone network environment.
Mobilotto Africa Limited, based in Lagos requests for immediate employment the services of a Content Marketing Executive.
- Manage and implement an effective and on-going social media strategy/plan across all Mobilotto Games social channels to connect with and increase audience.
- Develop and create content to drive brand awareness, thought leadership, and demand generation.
- Manage, develop, and publish the Mobilotto Games blog; creating content, setting the schedule, and managing the other departments' contributions.
- Manage, prioritize, and implement Mobilotto Games event planning and scheduling, including initial reach outs, venue research, on-site logistics and management, communications, and other creative projects to support the events.
- Support team with larger conference planning and logistics around attendance and speaking opportunities for upper management.
- Develop and write content to drive brand awareness, thought leadership, and demand generation.
- Must be Female, 30 years and below
- Graduate at least 2 years of working experience
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CVs and a passport size photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mobilotto Africa LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Medical Receptionist at Imisi Partners
- Latest Vacancies at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Internal Control Officers at Personal Trust Microfinance Bank
- Culture and Employee Engagement Officer at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Zonal Manager at Wema Bank Plc
- Compl AML KYC Analyst 2 at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Treasurers at United Bank for Africa Plc
- Property Manager at a Fast-Growing Company