Mobilotto Africa Limited is Recruiting
Posted on: 21 November, 2014
Deadline: 27 November, 2014
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Mobilotto Africa Limited
MobilottoAfrica is the next generation of mobile gaming that enables secure lottery play on mobile devices. It provides a comprehensive solution custom tailored to the Lottery Regulatory Agency's requirement, security needs and player/client capabilities within a mobile phone network environment.
Mobilotto Africa Limited, based in Lagos requests for immediate employment the services of a Content Marketing Executive.
- Manage and implement an effective and on-going social media strategy/plan across all Mobilotto Games social channels to connect with and increase audience.
- Develop and create content to drive brand awareness, thought leadership, and demand generation.
- Manage, develop, and publish the Mobilotto Games blog; creating content, setting the schedule, and managing the other departments' contributions.
- Manage, prioritize, and implement Mobilotto Games event planning and scheduling, including initial reach outs, venue research, on-site logistics and management, communications, and other creative projects to support the events.
- Support team with larger conference planning and logistics around attendance and speaking opportunities for upper management.
- Develop and write content to drive brand awareness, thought leadership, and demand generation.
- Must be Female, 30 years and below
- Graduate at least 2 years of working experience
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CVs and a passport size photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mobilotto Africa LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Medical Call Centre Agent at Imisi Partners
- Drivers at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited
- Accountant at AiQ Capital Management Limited
- Fund Manager at AT&A Asset Management Limited
- Scrum Master at a Leading Nigerian Bank - Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
- Head Of Internal Operations at a Non-Banking Financial Organisation - Fadac Resources
- HR Assistant at Crossover Microfinance Bank
- Career Opportunities at First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank)