Job Vacancy at Puzzlextra Limited
Posted on: 21 November, 2014
Deadline: 15 December, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
Puzzlextra Limited (A learning resources company) is looking for a Teaching/training professional with a knack for business development to join us.
Puzzlextra Limited is recruiting to fill the below position:
- The role of the schools program coordinator involves initiating, coordinating and managing successful Puzzle challenge days in a number of schools within a geographical area.
- The coordinator will also be charged with the primary responsibility of prospecting, developing and supporting identified schools with extracurricular activities involving educational games and puzzles.
- The position is a performance based position with clear, identified goals and objectives.
The candidate's success will be defined by his/her ability to:
- Identify and secure the commitment of minimum of 5 new schools per month during the probation period of 6 months
- Grow the numbers of members in existing or new Puzzle Challenge Club to a minimum of 50 children
- Deliver on Agreed monthly sales
- Overall responsible for the planning, implementation and management of all activities undertaken to achieve the overall goals set for delivery in-school.
- Actively seek out schools and strategic partners (school boards, state and local authorities, Training Companies) .
- Interacts closely with head of Schools, teachers and Teachers in Charge of Key Curricular subjects and work closely with Coach In-School Facilitators.
- Seek out and develop new strategies for ensuring future resources and seek opportunities to expand and promote awareness of the organisation's goals and products
- Build strong and essential relationship with schooling communities, local authorities, local partners relevant to in-school programs
- Actively engage, listen and get buy in from parents
- Ideally a graduate in a numerate or technical discipline with some experience working with schools.
- Experience selling or marketing educational products.
- Good Microsoft Skills is essential Word and Excel
- Motivated and passionate about the vision, mission and values of Puzzlextra
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation and coordinating skills
- Computer literate with good logical thinking ability
- Personal integrity and credibility
- Strong and co-operative team player
- Ability to build networks and create connections
- Proven ability to prioritise and highly organised
- Prior working experience in public or private schools or education sector in Nigeria a strong advantage
- Some background or passion working with children or working in a learning environment will be useful. - Your age should not matter but your commitment and attitude will count the most.
Will depend on experience and qualification.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated copy of their CV's with a covering letter detailing how you meet the required skills to: email@example.com
Note: No Relocation, we would require Candidates to be living in the state. Having a working knowledge of the state is crucial to the role.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Learning and Development Facilitators/Trainers at Career Prime
- Graduate Analyst/Trainee at HT-Limited
- Jobs at Stern & Kay Consulting Limited
- Accounts/Operations Officer at Bellforte Consulting
- Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Customer Service Representative Recruitment (Hausa Speaking)
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Oscar Temple
- Head of Sales at a Holding Company - MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Consulting Macro-Economist at Genesis Analytics