Unilever Nigeria Plc -:Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we've grown into one of the world's most successful consumer goods companies.
Unilever Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the below position:
Main Job Purpose:
Coordination of procurement resources and leveraging the supplier network within a defined geography/product category to deliver on supply chain and MCO targets.
- Procurement contact and business partner to a specific set of countries / Category
- Supplier Relationship Management focused on service, quality, logistics and delivery for materials
- Responsible for the integration of supplier’s capabilities, logistics, and service requirements of Unilever manufacturing sites
- Execution of Innovation Projects and Management of Promotions
- Translation of price trends into local conditions (tariffs, taxes, logistics, etc)
- Communication of price trend in its totality to the local Finance team as an input to the business plan
- Development of contingency plans and alternatives to ensure supply security for the MCO
- Drive and support the implementation of VIP savings and creditor terms for the specific set of countries/MCO's
- Drive R&P opportunities in alignment with the supply chain and MCO business strategy
- Efficient, timely and transparent communication to internal customers
Manage the MCO supply network
- - Drive the implementation of performance metrics, tools and processes to optimise procurement activities.
- - Monitor overall performance of the supply network and ensure continuous improvement.
- - Directly lead cross-functional teams to improve integration and efficiency across the supply network.
- - Handle complex operational issues through the use of data analysis and provide options using generally defined practices
- - Identify and build partnerships with key suppliers on an operational level
- - Ensure clear SC direction and adoption within the local supply base
Execute Global/Regional programs in the MCO
- - Support implementation of procurement strategies for a specific set of countries
- - Execute cost savings and innovation programs based on sourcing strategies and trial results.
- - Execute the rationalization strategy for suppliers, materials, and services to meet Unilever's business requirements.
Align Procurement programs to deliver on MCO requirements
- - Collaborate with Planning and Sourcing Units to establish short-term business objectives.
- - Ensure the satisfaction of Unilever's internal customers with the services provided by the procurement organization.
- - Provide operational feedback during supplier negotiations/selection
Manage local Procurement resources
- - Establish clear and measurable goals that challenge their team to continuously improve
- - Lead their team to meet goals and objectives in support of the overall Unilever strategy
- - Provide coaching and mentor resources to develop a high performing team
- - University degree
- - At least 5 years experience in Procurement or Supply Management
- - Experience on large-scale change management projects
- - Experience in international assignments
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.