Project Staff in a Group of Companies
Posted on: 26 October, 2011
Deadline: 8 November, 2011
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
We are a proudly Nigerian Group with significant investments across Nigeria and other parts of Africa. As part of our efforts to build a truly world class business we have engaged the services of a global consulting firm to help in the implementation of our transformation programme. Accordingly, we seek the services of young, dynamic and resourceful professionals with a desire to develop and upgrade their skills to work with our consultants as part of the change management team throughout the duration of he project.
The ideal candidate should be a self starter and quick learner with the ability to deliver work outputs with minimum supervision within tight time frames. Able to cope well under pressure and explore self development opportunities. The person we are looking for must possess:
- At least a second class degree from a recognized university in accounting/Finance, Social Sciences, Information Technology, Computer Science, Economics, Law and Engineering.
- Proficiency in modern office tools (eg. Microsoft Office applications)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good internal customer service orientation
- A minimum of 2 years functional work exposure.
Method of Application
If you meet the above requirements above, please forward your application and a copy of your resume electronically to email@example.com. Application closes 2 weeks from the date of this publication.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Graduate Warehouse Assistant Recruitment
- Sales Executives at a Leading Manufacturing Company - Whytecleon
- ICT Hardware Support Officer at Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited (PAN)
- Job Opportunities at SABMiller
- Business Development Officer at a Furniture Manufacturing Company - Corporate Culture Company
- Career Opportunity at Procter & Gamble Co.
- Job Openings at a Multinational Firm - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Job Openings at KHS Machines Nigeria Limited