Learn Africa Plc (formerly Longman Nigeria Plc), the foremost learning resource company in Nigeria, is seeking to recruit as:
Ilorin (Field Sales Manager required), Lagos, Ibadan, Bauchi, Plateau, Adamawa, Yobe, Taraba, Gombe, Port Harcourt, Enugu and Benin.
- Applicants who are willing to relocate or live in the following locations above are encouraged to apply.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Promote and sell our books to all levels of education for which they are meant for
- Monitor developments in the educational systems of their territories and advise the company appropriately
- Obtain feedback from end users
- Carry out regular market intelligence and write report regularly
- Willing to travel extensively and possess an outgoing personality
Qualifications, Skills and experiences
To qualify, candidates are to possess the following:
- Minimum of a first degree in relevant discipline
- Must have minimum of 3 years experience as a salesperson in a publishing outfit
- Must have excellent Oral, Written & Communication Skills
- Must be computer literate with good working knowledge of presentation packages
- Must not be more than 30 years of age
Method of Application
Interested applicants should forward their applications and detailed CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.