WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. Our clients are based globally and offer a wide range of vacancies in oil, gas and energy. WTS Energy places suitable engineers and consultants in any phase of Oil and Gas projects and in all skills relating to: Geoscience, Drilling Management and Well Services, Facilities, (FEED) Engineering, Construction, Pipeline, Subsea, Commissioning and Start Up and Operations and Maintenance. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
OPERATION: First point of contact of the district for the coordination of immediate response in case of emergency on any site, installation or vessel within the District perimeter, 24/7.
TRAINING: Responsible to implement and train the District EMT and CMT
PLANNING: Responsible to review and/or develop all district emergency response plans
OPERATIONS AND ASSOCIATED PREPAREDNESS
- Receive and answer at any time first call in case of emergency or high potential incident within the District perimeter;
- Prepare the weekly duty roster for the District in coordination with the concerned entities, ensuring correctness of information (eg. duty telephone numbers) and availability of all personnel on duty;
- Coordinate MEDEVAC and MEDRESCUE between site, logistics, medical and concerned contractor(s);
- Call out EMT/CMT members in case an emergency requires EMT/CMT activation(s)
- Participate as a facilitator when the District EMT is activated;
- Send SMS notifications to District management for any controlled emergencies or high potential incident;
- Build close relationship with contractors, sites, medical services providers and authorities involved in ER (through exercises, calls and/or visits)
- Liaise directly with District EMT (Emergency Management Team) leader in case of serious emergencies as defined in the district Emergency Response Plan (ERP);
- Manage and ensure both district crisis and emergency management rooms are kept operational at all times;
- Ensure all required crisis and emergency management documentation is available in both District EMT and CMT rooms, as per TUCN Crisis and Emergency Management procedures and plans;
- Maintain a detail log of all emergency call in & out, SMS alerts sent & received;
- Communicate with other District Emergency Coordinator(s) to ensure interface and mutual support between entities;
- Maintain a detailed register of all emergency contact information for all contracted
TRAINING & EXERCISING
- Organize ER induction and training for all District Personnel having a duty role, and all members of EMT and CMT;
- Participate to regular drills by checking telecommunications and report procedures
- Provide detailed briefing on District Emergency Response organisations and procedures to all RSES, deputies and delegate before they proceed to site
- Liaise with District security organisation (control room in particular) when required (eg. Security & Urban emergencies);
- Develop detailed scenario for emergency response exercises, in liaison with the concerned entities;
- Coordinate the preparation, associated training and execution of the annual Large Scale Exercise in the District in liaison with other concerned parties;
- Prepare a detailed report with recommendations after any exercise or emergency with mobilisation of the District EMT & CMT;
- Ensure District Emergency Response Plans are kept up to date and compliant with the E&P referential and other affiliate related plans;
- Maintain conversant knowledge of all Emergency Response documentation; propose improvement as required;
- As member of the district HSE team, may participate in other supporting activities within the district.
- Review any specialized plans (Blow Out / Search & rescue / Oil Spill Response Plans / DW Lagos Urban response Plan) and make sure they are consistent with the master district ERP
- Graduate in Emergency Response, or Medical Emergency or Crisis management (fire fighting, oil spill response, etc.)
- Must be ICS literate
- Proven track experience in emergency response.(5 years minimum)
- Typically 10 years experience of which 5 years in an equivalent position.
- Effective communication and organizational capability.
- Experience in maritime emergency response or Oil & Gas experience would be an advantage
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.