Nationwide Recruitment in a Leader in the FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods)
Posted on: 19 November, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Dragnet Nigeria
Our Client, a leader in the FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) industry seeks to recruit qualified Field Sales Managers:
- Job TypeFull Time
Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field
Sales / Marketing / Business Development
- Manage relationships between retailers, wholesalers, distributors and Nestlé.
- Establish coverage plan for Distributor in assigned territory.
- Manage deployment of POS Materials
- Manage Sell Out activities in assigned territory.
- Develop and implement route plan for Sales Force.
What it takes:
- BSc degree or HND in any discipline (Minimum of Second Class Lower or HND Lower Credit).
- Must have 2-3 years’ experience in Field Sales Management in a FMCG.
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills.
- Intermediate Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A valid driver’s license.
- Willing to work in any part of Nigeria.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Dragnet NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- General Accountant at GZ Industries
- Territory Sales Manager (TSM) at Perfetti Van Melle Nigeria Limited
- Elevator Technician at JMG Limited
- Warehouse Officer at Erisco Foods Limited
- Regional Sales Managers at Sona Industrial Gases Limited (SIGL)
- Area Sales Manager at Armorsil West Africa
- Procter and Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Program 2017
- Engineering Jobs at Tetra Pak