Current Internship Recruitment at Talent Bureau
Posted on: 19 November, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Talent Bureau
Talent Bureau is recruiting the following indivdual:
- Prepare and support formulation of background notes, speeches and talking points for public appearances, including reports to the Human Rights Council, when necessary.
- Advise on outreach activities with press and other communication target groups.
- Identify and develop story lines for publications and substantive articles to be published on web and in other media.
- Analyze and support monitoring of communication activities and assessment of impacts and results.
- A Bachelor's degree is required; a Master's degree is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of issues relating to Indigenous Peoples' rights and/or human rights.
- Strong analytical and writing skills, including the ability to produce a variety of written communications products in a clear, concise style.
- Excellent communications skills, comfortable liaising with diverse array of collaborators from across the globe. Including the ability to interpret messages and tailor language, tone, style and format to match audience.
- Diplomacy, tact and patience.
Method of Application
Please note that all applications will be reviewed and ONLY suitable applicants will be contacted.
To apply, create a profile and upload your CV to our database by clicking on this link: http://www.talentbureauonline.com/home2/profile/
or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to contact all applicants, however if any applicant is not contacted within 2 weeks of the date of submission of application or upload of CV, it means that applicant has not been shortlisted. CVs/applications will be kept in view and applicants will be contacted if any other vacancies they are found suitable for, comes up.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Talent BureauSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Job Vacancies at SENCE Nigeria
- Account Manager at Career Prime
- Marketing / Business Development Officer at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Administrative Job Vacancy at Micheal Stevens Consulting
- Director General at a Bilateral Business Association - DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Administrative Vacancy at SD Capital Resources Limited
- General Manager at Sence Nigeria
- Commissioned Financial Advisor at the Workplace Centre Limited