Current Internship Recruitment at Talent Bureau
Posted on: 19 November, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
Talent Bureau is recruiting the following indivdual:
- Prepare and support formulation of background notes, speeches and talking points for public appearances, including reports to the Human Rights Council, when necessary.
- Advise on outreach activities with press and other communication target groups.
- Identify and develop story lines for publications and substantive articles to be published on web and in other media.
- Analyze and support monitoring of communication activities and assessment of impacts and results.
- A Bachelor's degree is required; a Master's degree is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of issues relating to Indigenous Peoples' rights and/or human rights.
- Strong analytical and writing skills, including the ability to produce a variety of written communications products in a clear, concise style.
- Excellent communications skills, comfortable liaising with diverse array of collaborators from across the globe. Including the ability to interpret messages and tailor language, tone, style and format to match audience.
- Diplomacy, tact and patience.
Method of Application
Please note that all applications will be reviewed and ONLY suitable applicants will be contacted.
To apply, create a profile and upload your CV to our database by clicking on this link: http://www.talentbureauonline.com/home2/profile/
or send directly to email@example.com
We aim to contact all applicants, however if any applicant is not contacted within 2 weeks of the date of submission of application or upload of CV, it means that applicant has not been shortlisted. CVs/applications will be kept in view and applicants will be contacted if any other vacancies they are found suitable for, comes up.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Navision ERP Techno Functional Consultant at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Graphics Design/Social Media Interns at LeadPreneur
- Latest Jobs at Culminate Consulting
- General Manager (Mobile VAS Experience) At Fircroft
- Jobs at Pamaks Solutions
- Instructor/ Trainer At Lonadek Nigeria
- Senior Administrative Executives at Hazon Holdings
- Jobs at McTimothy Associates