Current Internship Recruitment at Talent Bureau
Posted on: 19 November, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Talent Bureau
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Talent Bureau is recruiting the following indivdual:
- Prepare and support formulation of background notes, speeches and talking points for public appearances, including reports to the Human Rights Council, when necessary.
- Advise on outreach activities with press and other communication target groups.
- Identify and develop story lines for publications and substantive articles to be published on web and in other media.
- Analyze and support monitoring of communication activities and assessment of impacts and results.
- A Bachelor's degree is required; a Master's degree is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of issues relating to Indigenous Peoples' rights and/or human rights.
- Strong analytical and writing skills, including the ability to produce a variety of written communications products in a clear, concise style.
- Excellent communications skills, comfortable liaising with diverse array of collaborators from across the globe. Including the ability to interpret messages and tailor language, tone, style and format to match audience.
- Diplomacy, tact and patience.
Method of Application
Please note that all applications will be reviewed and ONLY suitable applicants will be contacted.
To apply, create a profile and upload your CV to our database by clicking on this link: http://www.talentbureauonline.com/home2/profile/
or send directly to email@example.com
We aim to contact all applicants, however if any applicant is not contacted within 2 weeks of the date of submission of application or upload of CV, it means that applicant has not been shortlisted. CVs/applications will be kept in view and applicants will be contacted if any other vacancies they are found suitable for, comes up.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Talent BureauSimilar Jobs
- Product/Brand Manager (FMCG) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Psychologist at Protege Management
- Accounts Clerk at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Fresh Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Junior Digital Designer / Graphic Designer (Photoshop) at Oscar Temple
- Jobs at McTimothy Associates
- Business Development Executives at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
- Expert, Business Plan Development at Aquarian Consult Limited