Current Job Opening at Upperlink Limited
Posted on: 19 November, 2014
Deadline: 30 January, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Upperlink Limited
Upperlink Limited is an incorporated company with headquarters in Lagos. Its core areas of specialization are in Internet Applications, Electronic Payments Integration, and Custom Software Development. Our focus is to eliminate business operational borders, actualize seamless process flow and resource optimization via ICT deployment. Upperlink maintains strategic partnerships with Interswitch, NIBSS, Google, SAP and 18 Commercial banks in Nigeria.
Upperlink is currently seeking suitable candidates for the position of:
- We are looking for an Experienced and Self Motivated Python Software Developer with at least 2 years experience developing on Google App Engine and Google Cloud SQL and/or Amazon Cloud to help develop an Enterprise Application. He/She should possess strong web application development skills with significant Back-end Development experience, creativity, and an affinity for solving complex problems.
- Must have worked in a team that have developed Enterprise Cloud Application before.
- Develop the server side application using Google App Engine (Python)
- Building fast, testable, scalable systems, manage latency and caching cleverly is key.
- RESTful API to support the front end client and mobile clients.
- Design robust and loosely coupled application code.
- Meet the deadlines.
- You are a professional developer who can manage his tasks to achieve excellent results on time.
- You must enjoy a fast-paced, high-responsibility environment. You will be part of a small team that is working together to create and continuously improve the feature set and architecture of the application. You will however be sole responsible for designs, interface and coding.
- Have a good portfolio of projects (especially Enterprise Applications) as well as good reviews.
- Python (at least 2 years experience)
- Python: Google App Engine, Django
- Python TDD: Unit Test, Nose, Mock
- Google Services: Google Cloud SQL/Storage
- NoSQL databases: Google Datastore
- Experience with large scale applications
- Experience with RESTful API design
- Experience with development of Highly Responsive Sites using JQueries and Bootstrap. HTML5, CSS3, AJAX etc
- SVN experience
Excellent if you have:
- Amazon Web Services: EC2, S3, other cloud services
Should be second nature:
- Good knowledge of Linux/Unix system and administration
- Very good data structure, software design and OOP experience
- Love for good, clean and testable code.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs (quoting the Job Title) to: firstname.lastname@example.org Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with further details.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Upperlink LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Hewlett Packard (HP) Recruiting for Computing Category Manager
- Web Developer at Imagine Concepts Limited
- Oracle Nigeria Student / Intern Recruitment 2017
- Digital Marketing Intern at MyJobMag
- IT Service Desk Analyst at High-Tech Data Systems Limited (HDS)
- Digital Marketing Sales Executive at Blackngreen Mobile Nigeria Limited
- Graduate Project Accountant at erpSOFTapp Limited
- Web/Graphics Designer at Dream Mesh