Leatherworld commenced business as a furniture retail outlet on the 1st of December 1994. She was established to meet the need for genuine furniture in the Nigerian market, specializing in the retail of exquisite furniture and accessories by exploiting partnerships with top five Italian luxury brands.
In 1999 after four particularly rewarding years in business, the Abuja retail outlet was unveiled to serve clients within the nation’s capital and northern axis at large. In 2000, leatherworld achieved another milestone; ushering the new millennium with the commissioning of the 1500sq meters space concourse showroom on 30, Raymond Njoku street, south west, Ikoyi. This spectacular feat set a completely new standard in furniture showrooms in the country, as the first of its kind; giving our esteemed clients the opportunity of exploring a world of furniture on three different levels.
Leatherworld Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
The prospective candidates will be responsible for the business development and selling the company's products and would be required to achieve the following:
- Maintain and develop relationships with new and existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- Work with the marketing team in ensuring that sales targets are realized which in turn translate to the realization of the company's goals and objectives
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Respond to incoming email and phone inquiries
- Act as a contact between the company and its existing and potential markets
- Negotiate the terms of agreement and close sales
- Gather industry and customer information
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions and events
- Negotiate on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers
- Challenge any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy
- Advise on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
- Create detailed proposal documents
- Strong Marketing skills
- Good relationship management skills
- Must have Excellent Interpersonal and Good Communication (written & verbal) skills
- Problem solving skills
- Must be able to work Under Pressure and Multi Task
- Must be a Good Team Player
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Tools
- Candidates must have a B.A/B.Sc in any discipline with a minimum of 2.2 or HND Upper Credit
- 1 - 3 years sales and marketing experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Marketing Officer" as the subject of mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.