Career Opportunity at Grimaldi Group
Posted on: 18 November, 2014
Deadline: 2 December, 2014
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Grimaldi Group
We are agents to Grimaldi Group, one of the major international shipping companies specializing in RORO operation. We require services of a vibrant and highly experienced professional for the following positions at our office in Lagos.
Grimaldi is seeking a Human Resources Manager who can develop effective relationships with all staff and provide a professional HR service to the business. The manager is expected to implement tools to identify areas of deficiency in an efficient manner and suggest corrective actions to management. The manager leads a team of 4 staff currently.
- ? Performance management - deliver performance managemeht programs that drive a high performance culture.
- ? Recruitment and selection -direct and manage the recruitment and selection process
- ? learning and development- implement and monitor effectiveness of training programs.
- ? Human resources policy - develop, implement and maintain human resources policies across the organization, including training programs to educate and promote awareness of regulatorycompliance.
- ? Reporting and management of human resources metrics - produce reports on key metrics, including remuneration and benefits, absenteeism and turnover.
- ? leadership - mentor other managers and provide coaching to help them reach their potential.
- ? Procurement -develop strong internal process and drive efficiency and cost savings.
- ? Administration - Handle all administrative function of the company.
- ? A good first degree from a reputable University/Polytechnic
- ? A post graduate professional qualification in human resources management or business management and
- extensive knowledge of and experience within an HR environment.
- ? Minimum 5 years' cognate experience in similar position for a multinational organization.
- ? A demonstrated track record in developing and implementing strategic business and HR objectives within a
- complex, multi-business organization
- ? Superior interpersonal, coaching, communication, negotiation and consultative skills at all levels.
- ? Ability to engage with and win the respect of leaders to successfully influence them on key change initiatives.
- ? Demonstrated commitment to health, safety and environmental policies and procedures, including
- development and training of staff in these areas.
Method of Application
All application accompanied with a detailed CV in MS-Word (not more than 2 pages) along with a passport size photo must be sent to our email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 2 weeks of this publication, the subject line of the email MUST include the reference number to the position applied. Only short listed applicants would be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Grimaldi GroupSimilar Jobs
- Warehouse Manager at The Afriglobal Group
- Truck Driver at Daudeen Freight Forwarding Limited
- Sea Clearing Officer at Daudeen Freight Forwarding Limited
- Business Development and Marketing Executive at Connect Rail Services Limited
- HSE Supervisor at APM Terminals
- Professional Driver at a Leading Logistics Company - TCMB Professional Services Limited
- Data Entry Officer at CONNECTTAXI Limited
- Jobs at a Logistics Company - Pruvia Integrated Limited