Graphics Designer at Brooks + Blake
Posted on: 18 November, 2014
Deadline: 21 November, 2014
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Brooks + Blake
Brooks + Blake is an Independent Perception Management and Consulting firm. We develop customized communication strategies by harnessing the expertise, energy and commitment of our consultants to deliver outstanding results.
Brooks + Blake emerged the PR Agency of the Year at the 4th Marketing World Awards.
Brooks+Blake is recruiting to fill the below position:
- The Graphic Designer serves as the primary business contact for internal clients in the use of new media and accountable for art / designs of materials for further presentation to clients.
- The Graphic Designer is responsible for creating design solutions that have high visual impact. He/she will work to a brief agreed with the in-house client, develop creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the objectives.
- The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time and deadlines.
Desired Skill and Experience
- Proven ability to combine conceptual, creative and strategic thinking with tactical execution.
- Deep understanding of typography, visual hierarchy, color theory, general design principles, and the fundamentals of print (and interaction design).
- Strong portfolio featuring examples of graphic design work
- At least 3 years of experience in a related position
- Degree in Graphic Design, Communication Design, or related field
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (esp. Photoshop) and CorelDraw.
- Comfortable working in fast-moving, agile environment.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines
Method of Application
Interested and qualified canidates should send their resume and portfolio to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Brooks + BlakeSimilar Jobs
- Female Reporter/Presenter Specialist at Maxima Productions Company
- Security Men at a Leading National Newspaper
- Head Of Human Resource at MultiChoice
- Jobs at a Reputable Radio Station
- Music Teacher at Orpheus Company Limited
- Graduate Web Developer Trainee Recruitment at KJK.COM.NG
- Psychologist at DM Holdings (DMH)
- Media Jobs at Concise News