Getz Pharma, a member Company of Getz Group, USA is one of the fastest growing pharmaceuticals; a major regional
player having more than 3,500 employees in over 22 countries and a World Health Organization (WHO) Pre-qualification
certified Quality Control Laboratory.
The company offers a rewarding and progressive career in a value-driven transparent and empowered culture of
innovation and passion. If you would like to work with this kind of a company and have the desire to excel in a highly
competitive and fast paced environment, please apply in confidence.
- ? Initiate new business in the institutional sales segment targeting large hospital chains, Government institutions, local bodies, armed forces etc.
- ? Manage tender business of Government Institutions and Hospitals and create new instttutional business opportunities.
- ? Establish strong coordination with sales tearn to grab better business opportunities.
- ? Science Graduate or Pharmacist preferably with an MBA and 6-10 years of hands on experience in pharma sales of ethical products, preferably in MNC.
- ? Should have handled Institutional Sales and tender business in the Pharma lndusiry and Should have contacts.
- ? Must haVe the ability to build and maintain strong informal networks both inside and outside the organization.
go to method of application »
- Job TypeFull Time
Abuja, Cross River, Enugu, Kaduna, Kano, Kwara, Lagos, Ondo, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto
- Job Field
Medical / Health
- ? Regular visits to hospitals, clinics, pharmacists, private clinics, and other heatthcare facilities with the goal of selling prescription drugs.
- ? Acquire products knowledge and disease and deliver market and clinical researches to healthcare professionals.
- ? Monitor prescription data to ensure achievement of sales targets.
- ? Maintain a computerized database to record all sales and generate periodical reports
- ? Science Graduate, preferably a Pharmacist with 3-5 years of experience in pharma sales of ethical products,
go to method of application »
- ? Monitor the perlormance of the sales team by establishing a system of reports and communications involving sales reports, regular sales meetings etc. to ensure achievement of sales targets.
- ? Assist in the developrrent of regional and annual sales budget, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort)
- ? Develop and implement a specific appraisal system that describes the responsibilities and perlormance standards for each team member, sat individual territory sales and account activation targets.
- ? Personally observe the pertormance of medical representatives in the field on a regular basis.
- ? Science Graduate or Pharmacist preferably with an MBA and at least 5 years of hands on experience in the same capacity in pharma sales of ethical products, preferably in a MNC.
Method of Application
Interested candidate are encouraged to send resume along with a recent passport size photograph to:
Human Resources Department,
Getz Pharma Nigeria Limited,
13 - Cappa Avenue, Palmgrove Estate,
Latest by 30th, November 2014. Applications may also be sent online via email at email@example.com
Strict confidentiality will be maintained. Please specify the position and location applied for on your resume. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further assessments. We are an equal opportunity employer.