Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by an Internet Service Provider with a nationwide reach to recruit a Sales Executives for their operations in Lagos and Abuja.
Our client is an Information Technology Systems Integrator with a nationwide reach and international technical partnerships with dealings in computer software, internet and telecoms services.
This position will be responsible for creating and sustaining new sales, contracting, establishing and keep a good working rapport with re-sellers, various departments and dealing with channel programs. He/She communicates well with clients about products and offered services, has knowledge demonstrating industries, works with promotion to increase sales through events and other activities, as well as expand relationships of existing customers.
- Improve customer consumption; plan and implement customer presentations, oversee account profiles, monitor competitor activity
- Help all communications with resellers, create plans for growing market share and communicate channel activities
- Constantly learns different sales techniques and information on new products relevant to his/her industry.
- Provides monthly reporting of estimate growth and pipeline.
- The Channel Manager remains updated with his/her company’s competitions, their products and problems. As such, he/she usually attends trade shows, seminars, product launchings and other events related to his industry.
- He/she ensures that documentation of presentations, financial reports, supplier contracts, price quotations and other paperwork are prepared.
- He/she conducts contract negotiations with customers.
- He directs and commercializes activities, making sure that propositions are 'ready-to sell' and executed on schedule and to budget.
- Develops business strategies that will enhance the smooth running of the organization, product development and product distribution.
- Follow up with clients to ensure satisfaction with services purchase, arranging modification and resolving any problems that may arise
- Provide consultation services to clients, assessing their needs and explaining the goods and services which meet their needs
- Receives analyses and responds to business proposals from various stakeholders providing industry-specific solutions.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Degree in information technology, business or sales management with a focus on marketing, advertising and business
- Minimum 2 years experience in overseeing channel partnerships
- In-depth knowledge of re-seller management
- Good understanding of current and evolving internet service technologies and development tools at high levels and their uses
- Experience in business planning, project management and conducting market research
- Excellent Customer/client relationship management
- Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively and solve problems
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good physical health and fitness
- Must possess leadership skills and ideas for the company’s development
- Good interpersonal relationship towards co-workers
- Willing to travel across Nigeria
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.