Jobs in Oasis Insurance
Posted on: 25 October, 2011
Deadline: 8 November, 2011
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Oasis Insurance
We are a leading insurance company in Nigeria duly quoted in the Nigeria Stock Exchange with emphasis on general insurance business. As a result of expansion in our business scope and vacancy in our Finance Department, we require the services of dynamic and well experienced personalities to be employed as Head of Finance & Marketing Executives.
INSURANCE MARKETING EXECUTIVES
• A good university degree in Marketing or other related fields,
• High caliber Marketers with experience in Marketing Engineering Construction Industry.
• Ability to deliver on targets.
• Minimum of five years post NYSC Marketing experience required.
HEAD OF FINANCE
Key Job Responsibilities
Prepare Statutory Financial Reports and rv1anagement accounts to aid Management decision making process.
Manage relationship with the banks and carry out regular reconciliation of the various bank accounts.
Carry out cash-flow planning! management for effective attainment of the overall financial goal of the company,
Coordinate the budgetary process and activities of the company including monthly preparation of variance analysis report.
Handle the payroll system and manage various taxes.
Render statutory returns to the Regulatory Agencies and Authorities and liaising with the External Auditors.
Provide leadership in the development and sustenance of skills, competences and capabilities within the Finance Department.
Act as Secretary to the board's committee on Finance and Investments.
Reinsurance Account Reconciliation
A good degree in Accounting, Economics, Banking, Finance or any other related disciplines with a Professional qualification' such as ACA or ACCA.
Minimum of Seven years post NYSC work experience preferably in insurance or banking environment
Proficiency in the use of Personal Computer and in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power point.
Knowledge of the IFRS will be an added advantage.
Team building and leadership skills
Must not be more than 45 years in age
Integrity and honesty.
The remuneration attached to both positions is very competitive by present industry and market standards.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidate should write and send comprehensive CV indicating-post and stating contact address (not P. 0 Box), telephone number, e-mail address and current remuneration within two weeks of this advert to Career@)oasisinsuranceplc.com.
Please note that only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Oasis InsuranceSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Specialist (Retail Banking) in a Commercial Bank - Oscar Temple
- Latest Job Recruitment at The African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Branch Business Manager in the Financial Sevices Sector - Transquisite Consulting
- Application Support Analyst at CITIBANK
- Graduate Recruitment at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited
- Career Opportunity at Standard Chartered Bank
- Job Openings at a Unit Microfinance Bank
- Latest Job Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank