FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FTI) is a leading global provider of technology solutions for the energy industry. Named by FORTUNE® Magazine as the World's Most Admired Oil and Gas Equipment, Service Company in 2012, the Company has approximately 19,300 employees and operates 30 production facilities in 17 countries. FMC Technologies designs, manufactures and services technologically sophisticated systems and products such as subsea production and processing systems, surface
wellhead systems, high pressure fluid control equipment, measurement solutions, and marine loading systems for the oil and gas industry.
Ensures that office/workshop facility, and equipment are maintained to meet overall service objectives of the organization. Ensures electrical installations and utilities meet safety standards, quality and function efficiently. To ensure Zero down time in operations through preventive maintenance planning.
- Maintains Onne workshop and facilities using applicable resources and equipment.
- Uses SAP to generate and track Sales orders for maintance and consumables.
- Responsible for tracking all base requests via SAP
- Works with Intels/Prodeco to ensure all maintenance is completed on schedule for all equipment at the base that they are responsible for in a safe manner.
- Establishes standards and policies for pollution control, installation, modification, quality control, testing, operating procedure, inspection, and maintenances of electrical and mechanical equipment according to safety regulations.
- Works with CMMS to ensure all equipment records and maintance cycles are maintained and up to date.
- Performs major troubleshooting on Electrical and mechanical installations.
- Ensures contractors are held to the FMC quality requirements to maintain a high level of professional design and safety procedures.
- Directs maintenance of plant buildings and coordinates requirements for new designs, surveys, and maintenance schedules for equipment and machinery.
- Recommends equipment requirement to improve operating efficiency and provides justification required.
- Conducts analysis to improve office space utilization, maintenance, cost data and utility conservation.
- Maintains high safety standards by working with the HSE Department to ensure on-going safety awareness for facilities and timely closure of open items.
- Performs all duties in a safe manner and keeps all employees aware of dangers in work area.
- Practices good housekeeping in work area.
- May be required to oversee modifications to existing buildings. Ensures that contractors are performing work that is timely and meets specifications.
- Ensures that invoices for work and materials are in accordance with the contract. Supervises and resolves any problems with contractor or material supplier.
- Analyses Job hazards, identify risk, mitigates and communicates such in an effective and logical way in accordance to organizational procedures and ethics.
Skills And Requirements
- Technical School certificate or HND/BSC in Electrical Engineering or Technical Field preferred with 5 years’ hands on experience in Electrical and maintenance position.
- 5 years diverse maintenance experience such as Large Assembly plant, Hotels, Industrial Engineering Facility, Manufacturing Engineering Workshop, Facilities Planning and Diverse electrical installation Experience with air-conditioning design and repairs. Must have experience with preventive maintenance programs for Electrical equipment and fittings like power generating sets, pumps, Crane operations and HVAC hands experience.
- High degree of ability to read Parts manuals, Assembly instructions, electrical troubleshooting guides, Hydraulic schematics, Pneumatic schematics, and Electrical schematics.
- A working knowledge of pumps and high pressure test systems
- Proficiency in making machine repairs which include electric panel welding and Industrial machine installations
- Experience using power, pneumatic, hydraulic, and hand tools.
- Experience using overhead cranes, pressure gauges and precision measuring instruments.
- Good Electrical trouble-shooting, communication and report writing skills, e.g., evaluating symptoms, determining root causes and trouble shooting.
- Critical thinking ability associated with decisions on repairs verses replacing components.
- Good safety/HSE skills as to maintaining safe working conditions and safe work practices, e.g., lock-out/tag-out.
- Competent in use of computers and standard software such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Ability to work at heights.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here