- Performance management – deliver performance management programs that drive a high performance culture.
- Recruitment and selection – direct and manage the recruitment and selection process
- Learning and development – implement and monitor effectiveness of training programs.
- Human resources policy – develop, implement and maintain human resources policies across the organization, including training programs to educate and promote awareness of regulatory compliance.
- Reporting and management of human resources metrics – produce reports on key metrics, including remuneration and benefits, absenteeism and turnover.
- Leadership – mentor other managers and provide coaching to help them reach their potential.
- Procurement – develop strong internal process and drive efficiency and cost savings.
- Administration – Handle all administrative function of the company.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A good first degree from a reputable University/Polytechnic
- A post graduate professional qualification in human resources management or business management and extensive knowledge of and experience within an HR environment.
- Minimum 5 years’ cognate experience in similar position for a multinational organization.
- A demonstrated track record in developing and implementing strategic business and HR objectives within a complex, multi-business organization
- Superior interpersonal, coaching, communication, negotiation and consultative skills at all levels.
- Ability to engage with and win the respect of leaders to successfully influence them on key change initiatives.
- Demonstrated commitment to health, safety and environmental policies and procedures, including development and training of staff in these areas.