Worldwide Recruitment Services (WRS) is recruiting for the following positions: 3.4u Inspection Coordinator and SHE Adviser (Offshore) in a Major Operator
WRS are looking for a candidate that is both qualified and experienced as a 3.4u CSWIP Inspection Coordinator, preferably with experience working in offshore operations in Nigeria from the middle of November for 45 days
Must have previous platform experience, be able to liaise with all involved inspectors and clients and ensure scheduled meetings are kept and well met. To assist in administering policies to support the Survey & Inspection department on board the designated vessel or platform. To receive and review all reports.
Must hold a 3.4u CSWIP qualification and experience. Must have a valid BOSIET (Offshore Survival) Certificate and a valid Offshore Health/Medical. Good level of verbal and written communication in English.
Our client a leading Operator within the Oil and Gas industry have requirement for a SHE Advisors to join the company supporting their activities West Africa.
They are looking for a SHE Advisor to assist an FPSO and Tender Barge and onshore sites in Ivory Coast, West Africa.
Scope of Role:
The main focus of the role is to provide specialist SHE support offshore to monitor and review the installations safe system of work used in the management control of various work activities, which are considered to be potentially hazardous, either individually, or as an interaction between multiple work activities to ensure that all work is being properly managed, risk assessed, controlled and co-ordinated. The safe system of work is a management system for all work and is a key element in ensuring that all necessary steps are taken to ensure the safety of personnel, relying on everyone involved to make it work within their defined areas of responsibility. The proportion of time allocated will be a function of operational activity and associated risk, and will be sufficiently flexible to reflect operational needs offshore in CDI.
The role reports directly to the Production Operations Superintendent based in Aberdeen and the Production Operations Manager based in West Africa. There is a functional reporting link back to the Senior H&S Advisor for International Operations (West Africa) based in Aberdeen for technical support & guidance.
Main Role and Responsibilities:
• Provide a direct interface offshore with key contracting companies on SHE interface arrangements ensuring that SHE expectations are clearly understood, agreed & delivered;
• Monitor & review supporting documentation in the planning and preparation of all work activities conducted in accordance with the installation PTW system;
• Conduct local SHE review of operational or project related documents (Work packs, Project plans, SIMOPS, Interface and Bridging documents etc);
• Monitor & review competence and training of relevant personnel (contractor and sub-contactors) conducting work activities under the installation PTW system;
• Monitor & review the appropriate level of planning and awareness considered with respect to work activities conducted under the installation PTW system,
• Monitor & review the appropriate level of hazard identification & risk assessment, in keeping with ALARP principles, for all work activities conducted under the installation PTW system;
• Monitor & review permit and supporting certificates being issued prior to commencing all related work activities under the installation PTW system;
• Monitor & review worksites are adequately prepared & safe before work commences including the implementation of appropriate precautions such as isolations, gas testing etc;
• Monitor & review the appropriate precautions and control measures identified & implemented at the worksite as part of the installation PTW process,
• Monitor & review worksites are returned to a safe condition upon completion of work activities;
• Monitor & review installation PTW system on a consistent basis to ensure the system is being applied in compliance with relevant company procedures & that the system functions effectively
If you have any other questions or would like to apply - please send your CV to Wyn at WRS
Use the links below to apply