NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil & Gas Industry. Our client, a major Oil and Gas Operator have an opportunity for a Emergency Response Coordinator to work on a FPSO project, on a long term contract based offshore in Nigeria..
• Receive and answer at any time first call in case of emergency or high potential incident within the District perimeter;
• Prepare the weekly duty roster for the District in coordination with the concerned entities, ensuring correctness of information (eg. duty telephone numbers) and availability of all personnel on duty;
• Coordinate MEDEVAC and MEDRESCUE between site, logistics, medical and concerned contractor(s);
• Call out EMT/CMT members in case an emergency requires EMT/CMT activation(s)
• Participate as a facilitator when the District EMT is activated;
• Send SMS notifications to District management for any controlled emergencies or high potential incident;
• Build close relationship with contractors, sites, medical services providers and authorities involved in ER (through exercises, calls and/or visits);
• Liaise directly with District EMT (Emergency Management Team) leader in case of serious emergencies as defined in the district Emergency Response Plan (ERP);
• Manage and ensure both district crisis and emergency management rooms are kept operational at all times;
• Ensure all required crisis and emergency management documentation is available in both District EMT and CMT rooms, as per TUCN Crisis and Emergency Management procedures and plans;
• Maintain a detail log of all emergency call in & out, SMS alerts sent & received;
• Communicate with other District Emergency Coordinator(s) to ensure interface and mutual support between entities;
• Maintain a detailed register of all emergency contact information for all contracted companies, in liaison with the contract holders;
Qualifications and experience
• Graduate in Emergency Response, or Medical Emergency or Crisis management (fire fighting, oil spill response, etc.)
• Must be ICS literate
• Proven track experience in emergency response.(5 years minimum)
• Typically 10 years experience of which 5 years in an equivalent position. • Effective communication and organizational capability.
• Experience in maritime emergency response or Oil & Gas experience would be an advantage
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of one of the world's leading Oil and Gas operators who are driving forward increasingly specialised and innovative solutions. The successful applicant will receive a competitive rate as well as a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to medical, dental, life insurances and long and short term disability insurance.
NES Global Talent specialises in recruiting technical and engineering experts for the oil and gas, power, infrastructure, chemical, life sciences and rail sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 26 countries, we work with many of the world's largest companies and provide a wide range of global job opportunities, giving you the chance to take the next step in your career. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, our comprehensive set of guaranteed staffing solutions ranges from payroll administration, taxation and compliance through to emergency response services.
To apply for this position, click here