Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for an Administrative Executive for our client who is an Information Technology Services Company.
The individual will provide office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects.
- Maintain workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures.
- Create and revise systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing changes.
- Develop administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Resolve administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provide information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Complete operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum of B.Sc. Degree
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in the same role
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Excellent Communications skills
go to method of application »
We are seeking a software developer to provide a level of system analysis, design, development, and implementation of applications and databases for mainframe-, client/server-, Web-, and/or PC-based software or middleware. Integrate third party products.
- Translates technical specifications, and/or logical and physical design into code for new or enhancement projects for internal clients. Develops code that reuses subroutines or objects, is well structured, includes sufficient comments, and is easy to maintain. Writes programs, ad hoc queries, and reports.
- Elevates code into the development, test, and Production environments on schedule. Provides follow up Production support. Submits change control requests and documents.
- Learns and follows software development methodology. Learns and follows architecture standards.
Participates in design, code, and test Inspections throughout life cycle to identify issues. Participates in other meetings, such as those for use case creation.
- Participates in systems analysis activities, including system requirements analysis and definition (e.g., prototyping), and logical and physical design.
- Writes the system/technical portion of assigned deliverables, including the Version Description Document. Assists technical team members with the system/technical portion of their deliverables (e.g., Systems Testers, test plans). On small teams, the Developer may write these items.
- Acts as a System Tester for unit, integration, systems, acceptance, and related testing. Writes the test plan to ensure requirements are satisfied.
- Learns client business functions and technology needs. Learns Vanguard's tools, technologies, and applications/databases, including those that interface with business area and systems.
- Learns and complies with IT policies and procedures, especially those for quality and productivity standards that enable the team to meet established milestones. Learns and complies with all Information Security policies and procedures.
Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Qualification and Experience:
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Undergraduate degree in a related field or the equivalent combination of training and experience
- 0 - 2 years general business experience, including 0 - 1 year developer or systems analyst experience
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good analysis and problem solving skills
- Good attention to detail
- Working knowledge of the following development practices and concepts:
Systems analysis and design techniques
Libraries, reusable code, and/or object oriented standards
Screen, report, and query design
- Working knowledge of current versions of the following products:
Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge of one or more development tools and programming languages
- Working knowledge of one or more IT platforms
- Working knowledge of one or more testing tools, performance tools, and scripting languages
Method of Application
Use links below to apply