If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Arik Air is West-Africa’s leading airline operating a domestic, regional and international flight network. We operate mainly from two hubs at Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos and Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja. Arik Air's head office is the Arik Air Aviation Center on the grounds of Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Ikeja, Lagos State.
The manager will be responsible to over see the day to day functions of the programme operation and also be responsible to oversee the outsourced entitie that conduct business for the programme. He will be directly reposnible fo r the maintaining the cost base while increasing efficiency of all operating units within the programme.
- Senior Manger – Loyalty Programme Operations
- SVP Commercial
- Call Center Manager
- Commercial Department
- Over see direct day-to-day operations and service deliver of the operational support unit to ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Development and implementation of systems, KPI’s, service level agreements and process quality improvements with manager.
- Manage the operation which includes data entry, enrollment, rewards and information disermination.
- Ensure that operations respond to all internal and external stake holders and customer to delivery efficienct and world class service delivery standards as per the defined service level agreements.
- Ensure that all membership records, registrations, and product orders processed by staff are fulfilled within required times.
- Monitor the performance and productivity of the internal and external stake holders and provide ongoing feedback and training to insure quality service.
- Provide statistical reports on recruitment and retention and weekly trend reports.
- Document all procedures performed by the department.
- Ensuring safety and security of staff, property, vehicles and customer information.
- Overall administrative management of the operation such as decipline, recruiting, training, coaching, retention and any other area highlighted by the manager to ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Participates in interdepartmental meetings and projects and is responsible for reporting department activity levels.
- Influence financial results of unit by minimizing costs and increasing efficiency as per set SLA’s.
- Staff and office to always look professional.
- Implement staff training programs in conjunction with relevant department heads
- Ensure open and honest communications as well as team work with staff, including monthly meetings.
- Lead according to our Vision, Mission, and Values.
- Participate in development of annual budget in conjunction with Manager.
- Provide support to any department as required.
Manage and support any special projects which include member card production, membership recruitment and renewal programs.
Required skills & qualifications
- 4 to 5 years of experience in similar job role while a university Degree would be of advantage.
- Knowledge of principles, practices and techniques of operations.
- Be creative, detail orientated and self-motivated.
- Must be fully computer system literate, preferably with prior experience of knowledge of the implementation of customer loyalty programmes.
- Knowledge of systems used in the Reservation Department would be an advantage
- Good Project Management Skills
Method of Application
To apply, send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online by clicking here