Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies, with operations in most regions of the world. Together with its subsidiaries and joint ventures, Goodyear develops, markets and sells tires for most applications.
Goodyear operates 50 plants in 22 countries, with its world headquarters located in Akron, OH, USA.
We are currently recruiting for the Nigerian market, a Truck Tire Specialist to be based in Nigeria (Abuja)
The role is open to experienced Tire professionals who would like to be a part of a Goodyear team working in a fast paced, world class organization, driven by leading edge technology
- Direct and manage sales activities at key fleets.
- Demonstrate by personal example the ability to sell premium product by performance and not price through the use of proven tools such as Hermes process.
- Monitor market trends and competitor activities, conduct regular tire count surveys, scrap pile analysis and fleet surveys.
- Through regular visits, develop and maintain good relationships with tire dealers, OE truck and trailer dealers and key personnel at fleets.
- Provide technical and product knowledge training and coaching support to other departments, distributor sales and service teams, fleet staff (drivers / workshop / finance / senior management), OE truck and trailer dealers sales and service teams.
- Establish and maintain a database of fleet profiles by area and application. Specify the correct tires for the application and wheel position.
- Be actively involved in assisting other departments (finance / logistics) in execution of objectives and resolution of problems.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in tire industry (commercial tires)
- Strong hands on skills at fleet level
- Strong presentation and training skills
- Strong business development skills
- Fluent in English.
To apply for this position, click here