At Huawei, we define human progress by innovations that enrich humanity. We do not view connectivity as a privilege, but a necessity. We believe that the impact of information and communications technology should be measured by how many people can benefit from it.
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
Huawei's vision is to enrich life through communication. By leveraging our experience and expertise in the ICT sector, we help bridge the digital divide by providing opportunities to enjoy broadband services, regardless of geographic location. Contributing to the sustainable development of society, the economy, and the environment, Huawei creates green solutions that enable customers to reduce power consumption, carbon emissions, and resource costs.
- To conduct reviews of employment policies to ensure they are aligned to the companies objectives and compliant with employment law.
- To take ownership of and play a supporting role in significant ER projects.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with employees at all levels
- To develop an understanding of the employee engagement across all sites and support the delivery of initiatives designed to achieve engagement targets which are aligned to the companies ER philosophy.
- Support and advise managers and HR teams reactively on employee relations issues.
- Ensure compliance with Nigeria legislation.
- To provide training on ER matters for managers, HR teams and associate forum representatives - creating a true coaching culture.
- Proven track record of accomplishments in a fast paced environment
- Previous experience of reviewing, writing and implementing employment policies
- Demonstrate problem solving and analytical capability.
- Extensive knowledge of employment law.
- Experience in the analysis, design and implementation of people programs, policies and practices to develop and sustain positive employee relations and engagement.
- Experience in setting up effective provisions for collective communication and consultation in a non unionised environment.
- Demonstrate ability to motivate others and influence work behaviours
- Minumum of 5yrs Experience in Employee Relations Related Job
- Strong negotiation, stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Decision Making/Complex Problem Solving- proactively gathers the right data from appropriate sources; conducts root cause analysis; refers to long term plans and goals; acts decisively, promptly and confidently; complex analysis
- Experience with complex problem solving and analysis using analytical methods.
- Possesses intellectual curiosity; brings insight into the team/business, especially in a multicultural and multi-location environment
- Proven presentation and communication skills
- Degree qualified and CIPD qualified, or equivalent experience
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale