Workforce is currently recruiting for the role of a Personal Assistant for one of the leading banks in Nigeria.
The eligible candidate will be working with one of the very top Executive and should have had experience working at that level.
• Diary management and co-ordination of all official demands.
• Attend meetings on Executive’s behalf as may be required.
• Preparation of reports and presentations.
• Scheduling of meetings.
• Correspondence and note taking.
• Anticipate executive’s needs and ensure they are taken care of in a timely and efficient manner.
• Expense management for the office.
• Coordinate People Management activities for the Executive office.
Aside the normal skills and job expectations of a PA, the preferred candidate should be a graduate with not less than 5 years experience working with Executives. Candidate should be a person of very high integrity, be able to write shorthand and should be between 45 to 50 years old.
Kindly send CVs to email@example.com (Only eligible candidates will be contacted).