At RS Hunter we believe our clients have the resources, what we do is to galvanise, advice and, partner with our clients to understand the peculiarities of their businesses and then find the best solutions and best HR strategies that work.
Our starting objective is to focus on small business and while providing support to larger organisations in the areas of recruitment and executive selection.
Our reason for focusing on these areas is because we believe that economies are driven primarily by small businesses. These are the engine rooms of thriving economies and we want our services to be the fuels that enable the engine to run at optimal capacity for the best possible performance.
RS Hunter is recruiting to fill the position of:
To implement company sales and marketing strategies so that sales and market-share targets for assigned products are achieved.
- Promoting the organization's range of products to doctors and pharmacies in assigned location.
- Ensure stocking and movement of all the organization's products in the region.
- Tender business and Key accounts management
- Organize and manage PR activities with the aim of improving our relationship with customers
- Maintain relationships with key customers, opinion leaders, suppliers and other industry / government contacts relevant to the division.
- Prospect for new business opportunities
- Provide timely feedback to the company on marketing intelligence.
- Uphold the image of the company by being good ambassadors, ensuring that sales activities at all times comply with relevant legislation, ethical standards and company policies and Values.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Pharmacy is preferred however a degree in Chemistry or related courses is acceptable with at least 1 year cognate experience.
- Good Financial Skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Internal: Marketing, Key Accounts, Medical & regulatory, other relevant departments.
- External: Medical practitioners, Pharmacists, Pharmaceutical and regulatory bodies
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Use Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.